DNC Unity Commission agrees on slate of historic reforms

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Basically, it was Hillary's money going back to her people. Since she owned the DNC, she wanted to make sure that cash was filtered back to her campaign. That's it.

btw the superdelegates are still bullshyt. I remember back in 2008 when Obama was kicking Hillary's ass in the primary, and she ran to the superdelegates for help...just pathetic. :scust:

Oh you don’t believe in trickle down economics now?

You’re a conservative flunky

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Caucuses are fukking disgusting and its embarrassing they're being considered.
They at least allowed absent ballots for folks that can't attend. I think some other stuff as well. A lot of the states with caucuses prefer it for whatever reason (also happens to be the smaller pop states).

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They at least allowed absent ballots for folks that can't attend. I think some other stuff as well. A lot of the states with caucuses prefer it for whatever reason (also happens to be the smaller pop states).
caucuses are discriminatory as fukk.

And they favor candidates who "look better" or are more exciting...not necessarily people who can do the job without charisma.

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
caucuses are discriminatory as fukk.

And they favor candidates who "look better" or are more exciting...not necessarily people who can do the job without charisma.
The DNC can run its own caucuses even in states with GOP controlled state legislature though (the DNC does have to pay)
whereas GOP state controlled legislatures can set all types of bogus rules for primary voting