do black girls like mexican guys?

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
A majority of Mexicans I've come across in Cali are racist as fukk, yet some of those dudes be trying to bag my sister. I've personally witnessed 3 Mexican dudes whistling at my sister talking about "Hola Morenita!". shyt got me heated. Those people make it known that they only see Blacks as "Mayates" but then they have fantasies of being with our women.
:pacspit:

Daps
Nah I'm just saying that I noticed nobody was really turned off by the Mexican dude asking about black women, but the recent thread about the swirl commercials in the locker room had black women protesting and talking about the pawging and etc. I noticed that both black men and black women can be hypocrites when they see their opposite sex date out.
Good look, same women in this thread talking about how they like Mexicans protesting in the other thread? Can you give me the link, please?

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
@Always-Right Liggins Can we get this moved to TLR?
Look if we have to choose between some of these bitter Bettie "men" and ANY other man, we're ALWAYS taking the other men!

No Black woman with any sense wants these Elliott Rodger dudes... :yeshrug:
I've been lied on and accused of being a bedwench WHEN I'VE NEVER DATED a white man, but :ehh:now that I've seen the harassment and hatred I GIVE NOT A SINGLE SOLITARY FUCC about people's feelings.

Black women wouldn't want some of these dudes NO MATTER WHAT!:ufdup:

They're hateful lying bytch ass fakkits!

NO ONE will ever love them...:ld:

And that's ok...

:camby:They need to dig a hole, build a bridge and get over it...

:umad:Maybe Strawberry will want them???