Do Dimes Really Exist If They Need Makeup?

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No I'm saying given that I guess there can be women that look like they have makeup on but don't.
Okay I get compliments on my skin ALL the time and have been told I need no makeup but I wear a little sometime. Thanks to my diet regime and genetics it's why my skin look the way it does. Charlemagne isn't a woman at least I didn't think so lol plus his skin looks weird and discolored

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
If you go from a 8+ to a 5-6 without makeup, are you a dime tho?
In my mind dimes don't exist. It's some naturally attractive women out there... But a dime to me is 10's across the board and not just physically beautiful.

So if she was a 5 or a 6 before... She is a 5 or a 6 after... She is just more polished looking.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Okay I get compliments on my skin ALL the time and have been told I need no makeup but I wear a little sometime. Thanks to my diet regime and genetics it's why my skin look the way it does. Charlemagne isn't a woman at least I didn't think so lol plus his skin looks weird and discolored
screen-shot-2015-02-12-at-9-20-09-am.png

he dont got makeup on here

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
oshay c00n jackson's "adjustable 7" theory

I've seen it but it's a hit and miss like a lot of his videos. There are ugly women that wil fukk you over just like there are beautiful ones that will too. Same thing that goes for sexual promiscuity.