Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only a few genuinely have real feelings for minority issues beyond “i donated to etc”. Its almost a hive mind with them so the less cacs in your vicinity the less racist. If your around 1 thats them at their most honest and unguarded. 2 is cool 3 is ehh but 4 or more they starting looking at each other like

:patrice:

We aint gonna discuss what we said the other day bout messicans right?! Its a comfort in white priviledge that rushes them just like when we see another random black person in a white event and give the head nod. They give each other that reassurance that they gonna stay on code if one of them gets wreckless with the lip

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
John-Brown-2.jpg

John Brown might have been the GOAT cac

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Someone said Mr. Rogers. That's the closest you're going to get. Historically, white people have a storied history of oppressing other groups of people, especially when it concerns black people. If that weren't bad enough, in 2018, the vast majority of white people think that black people are retarded or handicapped mentally. It's not just older white folks with this opinion. The new generation of white people feel this way as well, and it's not going to change any time soon. That would be all fine and dandy if we weren't forced to interact with white people in school, work, and other walks of life. Black people are a minority in the US, so we don't have the luxury of avoiding these sentiments, and it's taxing.

As far as why they think we're all stupid, it's conditioning. It's a mixture of the current state of black African nations, worldwide propaganda about black people, history of us being enslaved and oppressed by them powerlessly, and of course the ever popular IQ tests where black people generally score at the bottom. I personally think their arrogance is going to be their undoing.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Sure they do. And they have the same :stopitslime: face on as we do when other white peoples start acting white.

"Man steals peanut butter and uses it to molest a goat. News at 5.":skip:

"Hello police! The avocado is GONE, and the blks are breathing! It's a double homocide!":beli:

"So why don't we have a White History month?!":leostare:

It's funny but a lot of whites are actually embarrassed by the shyt some see their own kind do. Others are riddled with guilt. Unfortunately too much guilt can be too painful to process and make you go to great evil lengths to avoid accountability in some cases.
"Well?! That was 400 years ago! I didn't own slaves?! WHAT DO THEY EXPECT ME TO DO?!"

:pachaha: