Do low budget dates imply low effort and lack of caring?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
She hasn't earned anything more than coffee yet. Granted, there are dates where I put in a lot more effort. In those cases it's because I felt that the woman was worth it. There have been dates where we just went to some coffee house and then chilled in the park. I didn't think any less of those women, but our conversations before the date weren't all that deep or anything. So I chose something lite where we could just relax and chill. If your attitude is that a low budget date implies low effort and a lack of caring, then that means what you really value that person's personality and character. You value what they can offer you in financial security and stability. And there's nothing wrong with that. Just don't gas light by saying that a low budget date implies low effort and a lack of caring.

King Poetic

12:21
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
My current girl that I met, our first face to face meeting was at a lounge and we just talk and after talking went to her car and started kissing for awhile

About a week she started bringing me food to my job, then we had our first date at some local low to medium price restaurant

I know dudes, typical drug dealers or fake nickel and dime hustlers who take broads out to expensive restaurants where these chicks would give u butt if u went to red lobster or Applebee’s

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If Trey Songz says chicken shack, you better believe they’re going to chicken shack. If a woman doesn’t treat you like she’d treat Trey or Drake, use her up and spit her out.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Black people don't just drink coffee like that,so to assume another black person would want to go out with you and drink coffeee at leisure just goes to show how out of touch/out of frequencythat person is. This is just some shyt he/she heard Europeans do,or they have done it with the white people they dated in the past. These black people won't even realize how wack and cheap it is,because its not considered that since Europeans do it. They actually believe in their minds that they are on some classy,high brow shyt because of a 5$ coffee and a bagel#SurelyABedbuck/Bedwench:respect:

TheColi.com :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::dead:

I guess all the other black folk I see on my coffee runs must be clones and holograms :troll: