Do Not Send To Know For Whom The Bell Tolls, It Tolls For Marco Rubio....

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Goddamn I love it.

I’ve said this 100 times but Ted Cruz can’t ever ever ever in this life talk shyt about anything at all after you let another man call your wife an ugly dog then you ran after him to kiss his ass. All so you could gain a little favor and hold your position. The same man you were talking shyt about a few months before. Saying how he wasn’t fit to lead this country. Now you fall in line and keep quiet while he destroys this country everyday.

all these dudes are followers looking for the next man to serve but just know you can’t be a bootlicker when the country is burned to the ground and there are no more asses for you to kiss.

that bytch is ugly tho. Inside and out. I will cut her no slack. She was right there with her bytch ass husband saying Obama was born in Kenya. fukk him, fukk her, fukk those kids.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Woooo, that was incredible! Beautifully done!

4ZWU.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Goddamn I love it.

I’ve said this 100 times but Ted Cruz can’t ever ever ever in this life talk shyt about anything at all after you let another man call your wife an ugly dog then you ran after him to kiss his ass. All so you could gain a little favor and hold your position. The same man you were talking shyt about a few months before. Saying how he wasn’t fit to lead this country. Now you fall in line and keep quiet while he destroys this country everyday.

all these dudes are followers looking for the next man to serve but just know you can’t be a bootlicker when the country is burned to the ground and there are no more asses for you to kiss.

that bytch is ugly tho. Inside and out. I will cut her no slack. She was right there with her bytch ass husband saying Obama was born in Kenya. fukk him, fukk her, fukk those kids.

You can’t be the man of the house after kowtowing to a man that verbally assailed your wife like that. It’s one thing not even saying anything (due to claiming you want to take the moral high ground) but it is another licking his ass and being his lackey. Bare in mind Trump never publicly apologised for that statement. The man is a weasel and the embodiment of what a cuckhold is, he will let someone fukk his wife and then pass the towel to the nikka to wipe off after he is finished.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Damn i doubt they can even bare to read that and look at themselves in the mirror . rick Scott and Rubio are trash , cruz prob won't even respond.

Rubio will hope that in a few years people will forget, he will run for president again. Paul Ryan adopted that strategy of bailing so he can come back in a few years to run for President. I hope people never forget these fukks and what they have done.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Makes you think..

those white Cubans should have stayed in fukking Cuba then

• Dap
Reactions: boy

invalid

Banned
Daps
Makes you think..

those white Cubans should have stayed in fukking Cuba then

All of those fukkers are accomplices. Like Schmidt said, how tf you leave Cuba to come over here and abet and man who is wreaking havoc on all of our democratic institutions.

Every last on of these South Florida Cubans maggots need to be called tf out and sent back to Cuba.