Do Pactard's still think Manny deserve 50/50 split with May????????

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
https://twitter.com/#!/ringmagazine

Lem: According to Nevada commission -- Pacquiao's base purse is $6 million, Bradley's, $5 million

So with Mayweather guaranteed base pay being 32 million, which is 5x more than what Manny is making for the Bradley fight how the hell do he deserves anywhere near 50/50??

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
lol at bradley making the same amt as pac

scust
:snoop:

If you are gonna split 54/46 with Bradley.....you dont deserve to split with Mayweather.

Floyd will have 10 mill and Bradley would get 1 mill.

I guess, Pacquaio believes in sharing:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
lol at bradley making the same amt as pac

scust

This..... Shameful shyt is going on, if Manny was smart he'd pull out a few weeks before the fight and put pressure on Arum, how could he sit back and allow them to pay Bradley close to what he's making.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I m a May fan, but that's only his guarantee. Manny will get a cut from the PPV sales aloong with his company MP Promotions that will get a share. He might end up taking 20 mil home.

Manny needs to just leave Arum man, I swear. He should extort Arum and leave. Old Bob sticking it to Manny more than his opponents.

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
Scust at Manny just gettin 6 mill, shiiit didn't Cotto have a 8 mill guarantee for his fight with Money? Scust at Manny gettin raped by them kacs at Top Rank. And how the hell he still just gettin 1 mill more than Timmy??!? What the hell has Bradley done in this boxing shyt so far except headbuttin some dudes??!

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
6 mill..i bet arum plus tax man take half

dude probably going home with 2mill
scust..smartnuppac

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If Manny agrees to all of the testing and sanctions that Mayweather wants imposed and a 50/50 split is the only thing holding this up, then Im putting this on Floyd...plain and simple.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I m a May fan, but that's only his guarantee. Manny will get a cut from the PPV sales aloong with his company MP Promotions that will get a share. He might end up taking 20 mil home.

Manny needs to just leave Arum man, I swear. He should extort Arum and leave. Old Bob sticking it to Manny more than his opponents.
The point is he deserves no where near 50/50, this isn't a 2 or 3 million dollar gap, Mayweather base is 5x more, and do you truly believe he is getting anywhere near as much PPV revenue with Arum in his pocket, and fronting him money.

Yeah he needs to leave Arum ASAP especially after Vision quest first exposed what was going on when they asked for all of Manny contracts and books and he had no accountant and wasn't able to produce any copies of his contract, then Arum and Konz convinced Manny to fire Vision Quest. Manny is even involved in a law suit filed Vision Quest because he has yet to pay them, and they fronted Manny money he has yet to pay back, Manny better get on his Business and stop being a house "boy" to Massa Arum.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
:pachaha: wow, dude will end up fighting in shopping malls at the age of 70 because he'll have blown through all of that money on his entourage.

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
dont even really care about pac vs may anymore its been too drawn out. if it happens then cool if not... :manny: