Do people really spend $200 on jeans??

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I only spent 200+ once on jeans....a pair of Evisus in 03. These days I'm wearing APC, rag & bone, and naked and famous. Only get em on sale though.

I don't even look at the label. For $200 I'll buy 4 or 5 pairs of jeans/pants and just rotate them shyts. I buy jeans from Macy's target. Wherever.

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
From college when I bought mine. Went to a Denimbar-x-Styleforum party in Pentagon City VA and got them for incred cheap. Dude named Mauro Farinelli blessed the brehs that night. Got Canes (Self Edge and Sugar Cane collab) and Kicking Mules for $100 each
2w7guah.jpg

DenimParty Nerddom
And I just pulled them out the bin to snap this flick
idg8rk.jpg

You were def plugged for $100 each. My favorite things include selvage, coffee, weed and shoes. Lol. 2 out 4 are pictured above.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Black people only do this?!? This site boi.......

Asians have a tendency to spend gaudy amounts on clothes on well, well north american, 2nd, 3rd, fourth generational Asians. but i believe most of them can actually afford it though. some of these dudes be having on $4000 outfits in the arrivals line at the airport:wow:

king1117

fukkery
Daps
Reppin
NY/VA
I got three pairs of jeans two raw denim and a pair of balmain biker jeans which I got for a reasonable price. Might be the most expensive piece of clothing I own but I love the quality on them. It's not for everybody though. :yeshrug:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
$200 bucks is high end but I would expect that I would be getting really good denim for that

Anything past that price point you are more likely paying for a brand name and not much noticeable increase in quality of the raw material

If I was paying 400 bucks and up for a pair of jeans it would have be bespoke....tailored specifically for my body

Certainly not jeans that I buy off a rack

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
All these high priced jeans yall buyin, eventually go out of style.

Those $40 Levis never go out of style.

You idiots payin $600 for some flashy ass jeans with gold wings on the back pockets which will be laughed at, depending on your location.

nikkaz see a nikka in Levis and be like :yeshrug:

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Most I spent on one pair is $150/$180, but I ain't into jeans like that.
I'm also the God of cheap, and if I spend over $30 on anything Im getting a discount or finessing. Now if we were talking kicks or watches then
full

48c76aea1ecaa895bb0e75f6f130bc8b.jpg

These are before and after pics of how selvage jeans fade naturally with age.
I usually only buy 1 pair of jeans a year if that.

full
:scust: I love raw denim for that hard feel (pause) and the quality; don't care about the fading, whiskers, or any of that other shyt. I own raw jeans thats 5-6 years old and they nowhere near that faded. I'd give them away before they look like that :scusthov: but to each his own :hubie: