Do they still do post-fight interviews like prize fights?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

I loved this. Austin really sold it as a sporting event. Do they still do this?

I know they have some backstage interviews, but those seem really scripted and less about the fight

Also watch the end where the black guy says "there's a new dead man in town baby" :mjlol:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
This is one of the last few moments where the WWE felt like it was a real sporting event, the whole set up, promos...just everything. I've also been noticing the sets back then made PPV's look SO important. Now they look like regular RAW sets. smdh

You know if everything wasn't scripted nowadays to the T, the ol' school heads in the back need to tell some of these youngin's to go watch some ol' school wrestling promos and boxing promos and learn some tips.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I remember seeing this promo, Austin seemed legit pissed that the match wasn't good, which I liked. Makes it seem realistic as the OP mentioned and it allows the viewer to learn how the wrestler feels about the match in a sorta non-kayfabe view.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I remember seeing this promo, Austin seemed legit pissed that the match wasn't good, which I liked. Makes it seem realistic as the OP mentioned and it allows the viewer to learn how the wrestler feels about the match in a sorta non-kayfabe view.
It was a good match though.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
A lot of people thought it wasn't, Austin included, Russo said what hurt it was the fact it was face vs face and not heel Undertaker vs face Austin like it later became.
The crowd was clearly on Austin's side though. The crowd loved it, and the pop was loud for the count

Daps
more importantly, why dont they do Video ppv recap videos after big ppvs anymore especially Wrestlemania.

I used to love those shyts :to: