maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
young people are ready to slit their wrists about having to grind and pay dues :mjlol:

if that bytch lived how I did like trading places compared to where she's posting from when I first went out on my own she woulda sucked on a pistol day 1.

fukk her. bytch got a whole healthy houseplant in that big ass apartment cry me a river hoe. :umad:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
this bytch has her own washing machine n dryer are u serious :dahell:

That's basic living.

A basic apartment, at least where I'm from.

Only places around here that don't have them are the projects or a building that's too old to accommodate the hookup / space.

There's nothing luxurious about what's seen in her apt.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
In a word, yes.

You either struggle under the yoke of capitalism (and racism)

Or you struggled under the yoke of an Armed Revolution.

Folks been trying to negotiate with the sociopaths that own the economy. So there is no middle way.

518y+ys20PL.jpg

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
That's basic living.

A basic apartment, at least where I'm from.

Only places around here that don't have them are the projects or a building that's too old to accommodate the hookup / space.

There's nothing luxurious about what's seen in her apt.
My crib got radiators and lead water pipes

BaileyPark31

Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
The concept of "giving back" and "charity" is a lost trait of the American consciousness, and doing so will be labeled as "Communism"

It takes a village VS rugged individualism

We took a hard right to individualism to the point seeing others struggle get a shoulder shrug.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
My brother and I have have this Convo every once in a while. The nature of this third dimension is conflict. Everything arises from it. So yes I suppose we do. Could we make the suffering easier, probably.

Also I think people lack compassion because she's a white woman one of if not the most protected class of people in the country.

BaileyPark31

Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
My brother and I have have this Convo every once in a while. The nature of this third dimension is conflict. Everything arises from it. So yes I suppose we do. Could we make the suffering easier, probably.

Also I think people lack compassion because she's a white woman one of if not the most protected class of people in the country.

True.

If she were a black woman The twitta comments would be even worse.