Do y'all think the Coli on a government watchlist?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah, I’m sure the feds are in JBO like

full
:russ:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well I can speak for a fact. It’s a few posters on here who have access to information or have skill sets that could cause their online interactions to be occasionally monitored. If they just happen to get on here or frequently traffic here or other social media groups the odds are high that they would at least check the site out.

maybe not doing a daily pattern of life analysis but they are aware of the existence and some of the attitudes. But even than it would likely be of more concern for the people who they are paying attention to already rather than to find new people.

qwer

Banned
Daps
This site is already compromised I wouldn’t post any personal identifying information via PMs a user in this forum posted personal PMS between me and another user. That person can only have done that if they have access to the site as whole or has multiple aliases

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How is this even a question? :mjtf:

Feds monitor/infultrate even the most softcore resistence groups, even groups like white environmentalists and animal right activists. Anything remotely pro-Black has ALWAYS been at the top of their list. In the age of the Internet, it's easier to monitor groups than ever.

this site "pro black" but threads get made every week saying Obama wasnt shyt, telling us not to vote, and stop supporting democrats :mjlol: