Do y'all think Tony Montana was racist?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
:lupe:

Black people weren't directly apart of the movie but I wondered what Tony would've thought of his afro-brehito brethren :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
:lupe:

Black people weren't directly apart of the movie but I wondered what Tony would've thought of his afro-brehito brethren :mjpls:

Well In the beginning of the movie, he did mentioned that his father was an Italian~american. So I wouldn't be surprised if he had a hint of :mjpls: towards the darker complexion Cubans.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tony betrayed the Don, killed his best friend, got his sister killed, sabotaged his relationship with his fiance, and got high off his own supply. Are we wondering if we shouldn't respect him because he's racist? He was scum lol that all it matters. He could support the Civil rights movement all he wants, I still ain't trusting this dude even with a 2 dollar bill

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
That was actually the style (big hair) during that time.
ea5d6841c048f768c9c45226714d4143.jpg

That was either a JewFro, a curly kit, or the result of a Black ancestor.

*just jokes

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
@ElMorenoFeo809

My Spanish teacher explained it in 7th grade, but I forgot.
Why is B pronounced as V in some words in Spanish.? Think our teacher said it was more prevalent in Cuba.

I've heard reporters say that they were reporting from Habana, Cuba

and in the film, the liberty chant is pronounced Livertat, when it's spelled with a B.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
@ElMorenoFeo809

Why is B pronounced as V in some words in Spanish.? Think our teacher said it was more prevalent in Cuba.

and in the film, the liberty chant is pronounced Livertat, when it's spelled with a B.
What the are fukk you talking about?

invalid

Banned
Daps
@ElMorenoFeo809

Don't know why but in Spanish 'v' is pronounced as 'b'. This should be for all Spanish speakers.

Also, soft 'c' is pronounced as 'th'. At least that's how it's properly pronounced in Spain. The Spanish diaspora may be different.