Do you believe in Omens and Apantomancy

Rhapture

ā™ŠDogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ā™Š
Supporter
Daps
While I was leaving work 3 weeks ago my now ex fiance called me and we got into a huge fight. Things were said that will never be taken back nor forgiven because I said what I said šŸ˜¤. Anyway, while approaching the car a turtle crossed my path. I watched it until I was sure it got somewhere it wouldn't get hit

Pin image

My Grandmother always told me that God is constantly talking to us. "We just gotta learn the lingo". So I looked up what Turtles mean spiritually

What Does a Turtle Symbolize​

Turtles, both of the land and sea, have various symbolic significance, including peace, resolution, taking life slow, protection, fertility, longevity, endurance, emotional strength, and ancient wisdom.

When a Turtle Crosses Your Path​

A turtle crossing your path is a reminder that you need to have trust in your way of working things out. Others may hasten, but you need not be tempted by them; just carefully observe all details and then proceed.

I feel like that's confirmation of the spirit. Ain't nobody gonna pressure or bully me into doing what I don't want šŸ˜¤.

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
I think the cardinal may be my spirit animal. There is this cardinal that stays perched in this tree I have to walk past going into work. It don't flinch or move when I get close....it be bold and shyt like a pigeon or a crow. Un phased by human presence lol

Lil homie is posted in the same spot everyday when I pull in from work

I was about to lose my temper in this traffic but the universe told me to chill

dad3e45309378ac98dc1b77192f5c123.jpg

Another cardinal flew directly in front of me while I was walking to my car at work. This makes it 3 times.

The Meaning of a Red Cardinal Sighting
With a red cardinal sighting, itā€™s almost insistently trying to gain your attention, itā€™s likely youā€™re receiving a message from a spirit. Messages from a spirit can come in many forms, but the red cardinal has long been held as the most notable spiritual messenger. Male cardinals are certainly hard to ignore with their striking red feathers and melodic yet almost ā€œpay-attention-to-meā€ chirps.

What does the red cardinal know that you donā€™t? Read with a life path psychic and find out!

A Spiritual Messenger

The notion that cardinals are messengers of spirit exists across many cultures and beliefs. As a result, many things have the designation of ā€œcardinal.ā€ They include cardinal colors, cardinal directions, and cardinal angels. A cardinal designation signifies importance.

The word cardinal comes from the Latin word cardo, meaning hinge or axis. Like a doorā€™s hinge, the cardinal is the hinge on the doorway between Earth and Spirit. They carry messages back and forth.

Many myths and traditions surrounding the cardinal have to do with renewal, good health, happy relationships, monogamy, and protection. Looking at the life of a cardinal, itā€™s easy to see why it has so many good associations. For example, cardinals mate for life. Also, they are non-migratory birds so they remain in their immediate area all their lives, protecting their turf. And after the couple gives birth, both parents work together to assure the health, welfare, and security of their family unit.

If you believe that cardinals are messengers from Spirit, then the next time you see one who is insisting on getting your attention, ask yourself these questions: What or who were you thinking of at that moment? Did you ask for guidance from Spirit or ask for help finding the answer to an important question? Allow your cardinal sightings to bring you a feeling of peace. Know that Spirit is listening. Let red cardinal visits remind you that Spirit always guides and protects you. Above all, donā€™t forget to thank your cardinal friends and Spirit for their guidance.
Visits from the Other Side

If a deceased loved one wants you to know that theyā€™re around, they might send messengers from the animal kingdom: small, brightly-colored bugs, birds, and butterflies are not an uncommon choice. Things with wings tend to get our attention, and if you allow yourself to tune in, you might even know who has sent them. Their message could be a simple acknowledgment that your loved ones are always around. If youā€™re asking the universe for guidance, seeing a cardinal tells you that Spirit is hearing you and guiding you too.

Native American Culture and Shamanism

Many Native American tribes tell stories and hold beliefs surrounding the cardinal (often called, the ā€œred birdā€) and a red cardinal sighting. In Cherokee creation stories, the first red bird is the daughter of the Sun itself. This gives the red cardinal a feminine connection, even though males are the more colorful of the two. The Choctaw people believe that the cardinal is an omen regarding relationships. If youā€™re single, it could be a sign that your status is about to change. If your relationship is in trouble, the cardinal may be a warning that things need to change. Some Native American cultures believe that cardinals help them predict changes in the weather, serve as watchers and guardians, and still, others look to red cardinal sightings as a sign of what direction to travel or follow. Some also believe that red is the color of protection from enemies and illness.

No matter the story, belief or tradition, itā€™s certainly clear that a red cardinal sighting plays an important role in Native American heritage. In their practice, Native American shamans utilize the medicine wheel. The basic makeup of this medicine wheel includes the four sacred, or cardinal, directions: north, south, east, and west, and the four cardinal colors: red, blue, black and white. In the medicine wheel, red is the color of the East, the season of spring, and animals of flight, including the cardinal. That words spoken in the direction of the East are carried on wings and taken directly to Spirit.

Cardinal Angels

Four of the seven Archangels are Cardinal Angels. They are Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and Uriel. Cardinal Angels influence and inspire large groups, such as cultures and nations. This is very similar to the Native American belief that Spirit offers guidance, protection, and direction through messengers.

Red Cardinal Sightings

The red cardinal has played many prominent roles throughout our history. It continues to be an important part of our human experience. It bridges the gap between Earth and Spirit, and it also brings the wisdom of the universe to our doorsteps in a bright and beautiful way. All we have to do is pay attention

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Seen a hawk just now after praying.

Pin image

Pin image

Spread Your Wings and Expand Your Consciousness​

When you have a hawk sighting, itā€™s a sign from the spirit realm that you are ready to take on a larger, more powerful expansion and vision of your world. The hawk symbolizes a need to start looking forward, envisioning your path ahead, and perhaps even preparing for a greater role in life. You could end up leading a group or church, becoming a parent or just finding a wider audience for your talents, gifts, and ideas. A hawk sighting is a direct message from the angels and the Great Spirit that the time has come to spread your wings, to fly higher, and to expand your vision.

In the physical world, hawks have incredible eyesight, and because of that they have an association, in a spiritual sense, with clairvoyance, meaning ā€œto see.ā€ When a hawk comes into your life, itā€™s telling you to trust your instincts and your intuition, and let them lead you to the next step in line with your path. Note, the hawk will not lead you on a path that is not yours to follow. They are simply here to show you that itā€™s time to expand your own road and make greater that which already exists within you. Having trust in your higher self will lead you to greater freedom of mind, body, and soul.

The Hawk, Astrology, and the Ancients

Ancient Greeks often associated the hawk with the planet Jupiter which makes total sense to anyone who follows astrology since Jupiter is the planet of expansion and it enhances every part of life that it touches. It would be interesting to see where Jupiter is currently in your life. For instance, if itā€™s in your tenth house then itā€™s a wonderful time to grow your career. However, if Jupiter is in your second house, you may see growth in your money and possessions.

In Native American astrology, March 21 through April 19 signifies the sign of the red-tailed hawk. People born under the sign of the hawk are visionaries. They are also goal-driven problem solvers. For many Native American tribes, the hawk is the Guardian of the Earth.

Horus, the ancient Egyptian ā€œSky Godā€ held hawks as sacred, and the Egyptians believed that when someone died, their soul left their body incarnated as a hawk.

When the ancient Celts were hunting and they had a hawk sighting, it was a significant sign that the group should become more aware of their immediate surroundings. The hawk was a symbol representing life or death, and certainly, whether a hunt was successful or not could be a matter of life or death for any group.

The Hawk as a Spirit Animal

If the Hawk is your spirit animal, you are very decisive. You are also quite aware of the changes you need to make in your life in order to move forward. The hawk is clear of mind, focused, and he never harbors doubt. If you have a hawk mind and you sense that there are psychic vampires (people who are trying to rob you of your energy or keep you from your purpose), you will quickly recognize them. You will set clear boundaries or cut them from your life altogether. The hawk energy is swift, protective, and self-protective.

Caring and Steadfast

Hawks hunt in groups and they mate for life. As an expansion of the thought of eliminating those psychic vampires, the hawk surrounds himself with those he can trustā€”in love, life, and the hunt. When you have a hawk sighting, it means you should take a look at those you call your family (or soul family). If you are fortunate and wise, you have chosen your friends well. You also know you can trust them in times of bounty and in times of want. Hopefully, you are equally as caring and steadfast.

Seeing the Big Picture

You can call upon the hawkā€™s clarity to help you when you are feeling ā€œstuck.ā€ The hawk can help you when you feel like somethingā€™s missing. Often the answers we seek are right before us. However, life can get in the way. This may cause us to overlook even the most obvious next steps. The hawkā€™s focus can help us to not only see the bigger picture, but it can also reveal the clearest path ahead.

The Hawk in Dreams

Since hawk energy is so direct, itā€™s easy to receive messages from Spirit through the dream world. When you have a hawk sighting even while dreaming, put your focus on whatever the hawk is focusing on. When you wake up you will have a clear vision of what it is you need to concentrate on. It will most likely be something that will help you spread your wings and expand your vision.

If youā€™re interested in our other animal sighting articles, you can find them here.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmmmm. Found and remove a turtle from one of my egress windows under my deck recently. This has happened on at least 3 occasions since I bought my home. At the same time, there's a rabbit that hides behind the bush at the side of my house where the fans are. Rabbit is there frequently driving my dog crazy.
I was trying to find the symbolism behind it

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Hmmmm. Found and remove a turtle from one of my egress windows under my deck recently. This has happened on at least 3 occasions since I bought my home. At the same time, there's a rabbit that hides behind the bush at the side of my house where the fans are. Rabbit is there frequently driving my dog crazy.
I was trying to find the symbolism behind it

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
I had a hawk randomly fly to my window on the 28th floor at work.

Later on that week

I was smoking outside my house at 12AM and seen a huge coyote in front of my house. Mind you I live in the city lol

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Coyotes are powerful, almost mystical animals. It is part of almost every ancient cultural heritage all around the World. This article will help you to get a better understanding of them. Iā€™ll present you with some amazing facts about this magical animal. But first, do you know what does it mean when you see a coyote?

Seeing a coyote reminds us to think about those things that we have pushed down or hidden from others. Very often such matters impact our body, mind, and spirit even unwittingly. Recognizing what youā€™ve buried and finding coping mechanisms is a step toward wholeness.

Spiritual Meaning of Seeing a Coyote​

Itā€™s hardly surprising that witnessing a coyote has far more than one spiritual significance. Itā€™s a shrewd and cunning creature. The sighting of a coyote is frequently taken as a sign of progress in oneā€™s mental state. Observing your life from a different perspective is a good indicator.

Seeing a coyote is indeed a spiritual sign if you are stressed or too worried, and you need to change or progress. Thereā€™s no need to worry about anything; everything will be OK.

A coyote is showing you how to find a sense of equilibrium in your life by observing you. A balance must be struck between wisdom and folly. Enjoy your life, but donā€™t forget to be a well-informed person. When you see a coyote, thatā€™s what youā€™re getting at.

I had a hawk randomly fly to my window on the 28th floor at work.

Later on that week

I was smoking outside my house at 12AM and seen a huge coyote in front of my house. Mind you I live in the city lol

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
You posted a lot of stuff and I have no clue what apartmentancy is no how...
"Apantomancy is a form of divination using articles at hand or things that present themselves by chance"