Do you care what kind of job other black men have?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Not talking about famous ones or illegitimate ones I mean completely ordinary day jobs. Whether they be labor jobs or desk jobs. Does it matter to you? Or are you just happy that black men are gainfully employed?

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only if they have something to do with law enforcement ....Im completely legit now but Im still always wary around police

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
don't care.. as long as a brother is working

i know a brother who been at mcdonalds for the last 5 plus years and he's happy

the problem with black people we love to make assumptions about someone because of they job, because it's not the glamour shyt they see people do on TV being doctors, lawyers, record executives, etc...

this is where u get a lot of black females who always make jokes about a brother job and why she can't date him.. so they choose the dope boys ( who really ain't makin shyt today ) or all of them chase that same 1 nikka who probably have some high executive position and it doesn't matter if he has a wife or girlfriend, he might dump her for them

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
At the end of the day, even if I did have a problem with some position, the people in those positions hopefully would know that they have no incentive to care. The average life expectancy of a human has an upper limit of 100 years or only 5200 weeks. If they are into their career, there are likely already an adult, so you can subtract at least 1.1k off of that so they only have somewhere less than 4000 weeks left on earth anyways.

There will be somebody elitist over any type of position regardless of what it is. Thecoli shyts on athletes and they make millions. There are artists who shyt on artforms they do not view as powerful as their own even though they are both making art.

It would greatly inefficient to waste the only resource in existence that is impossible to replenish (time) on achieving a career not based on what you have an aptitude for or care about, but doing what I would prefer someone to do, especially since I won't be the one doing the shifts - they will.

If someone wants to be a weatherman, a mailman, a lawyer, a tour guide, a dj, etc. that's up to them :ld: