Do you consider the coli a "Safe Space" for black men?

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Fukk no.:I've been cast to the bushes before because some fukk nikka told mods I was a cac despite the fact I had posted at least two "verification" pics on this site.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Define "safe space" first... :jbhmm:

:patrice:
My only reference point for "safe space" are liberal arts types who "claim" public areas and convert them into echo chambers where they compete to see who can best articulate their shared ideological world view in critique of a given social phenomena they are currently discussing.
  • "Safe" being the shared assumptions of the world view that can't be critiqued by ideological outsiders
  • "Space" being the claimed area where the ideological insiders are so called "Safe"

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
:pachaha:the.....coli being a threat and on FBI watchlist......are you trying to make me laugh even more :skip:stop breh you can't be serious :deadrose: this shyt wouldn't be a threat even if half of the fake militants were actually legit :laff::laff::laff:

But lets pretend for a sec :mjlit:

FBI lurking all in threads all like :sitdown: "aye chief check this out these black nationalist militants are discussing whether or not light skyndid brehs are still eating or did they fall off or not we gotta put a stop to this now":upsetfavre:

:laff::laff:

:sitdown:"aye hoss come look these black militants are discussing whether or not Michael B Jordan is a c00n and shaming bedwenches should we shut it down before they overthrow the government" :smugbiden:

:laff::laff::laff:

Or better yet

:sitdown:"aye chief these E-black panthers have done it now they're encouraging each other not to vote should we step in now" :ld:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
As hilarious as your post is, this small corner is influential to the web at large. Ever wonder why the TLR have the same four or five threads? By the same four or five posters.

Its the FBI, man.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
This is not a safe space for masculine black men

A lot of latent homosexuals, simps, cacs and c00ns here

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
It’s way better than most.

It’s a place where you can be masculine, Black, straight and not get dragged to oblivion.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Can't be, a good number of dudes around here aren't even black. But let them tell it :sas2:.

This. Only way is to make everyone verify they’re black or keep them in a limited part of the website. Hand pics are bullshyt. I seen a lot of Indian guys posting hand pics