Do you consider this a form of child abuse/neglect?

Is this child abuse?

• Total voters

MasterThought

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
At this point our entire culture should be considered a form of child abuse considering what's being pushed onto them:

This is a CULTURAL ISSUE and it affects all of us. If you don't think this is a big deal.....wait until YOU have kids.

Our kids are literally INDOCTRINATED into thinking a criminal lifestyle is "cool". Into thinking being a gangbanger/drugdealer is "cool". Into thinking being a whorish thot is "cool".

The kid in that clip had no choice. It's not his fault. He literally knows nothing outside of black genocide/ black KKKLansmen music.

He's the offspring of the drill music era meaning his parents were more than likely born around 2000 and their musical tastes developed around 2012-2013.....right as drill music took over the world.

This kids father probably worships King Von, Lil Durk and NBA YoungBoy. His mother more than likely worships Sexy Redd , Ice Spice and the City Girls. This kid stood no chance as far as the content of his music......it's all he knows (shooting, killing, robbing, drugdealing and spinning the block).

If you're my age (35+) you're more than likely just as big of an R&B/soul music head as you are a hiphop head. We grew up on our parents music also meaning that our musical taste involves lots of music with soul , positivity and love.

I was 11-12 years old listening to Boys II Men, Anita Baker, Babyface, Isley Brothers, Stevie Wonder and Mint Condition. That's no longer the case with the current and future generations.

They don't even have their parents music to listen to with love and positivity in it.

The future is gonna be extremely bleak for the black community.

This music is creating demons.

This is all spiritual and was all done by design.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Yes. This should be reported to child protection services.
nobody reported u ..for runnin around with a cub stealin picanic baskets

mcgruff out there a grown as man with responsibilites..

n u wanna run around in a forest with a fukkin cub.

with a collar n a necktie......:sitdown:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
nobody reported u ..for runnin around with a cub stealin picanic baskets

mcgruff out there a grown as man with responsibilites..

n u wanna run around in a forest with a fukkin cub.

with a collar n a necktie......:sitdown:

Matter of fact, I had my name on one of them Pic-a-nic baskets, and he STILL took it smh

Put his ass down:sas2:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
i don't see the difference between that and this

nas-belly.gif

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
He's recording the video what looks to be the project's. We know how this will end for the jit

Let him atleast have his 15 minutes before he gets his 15 year's.