Do you guys agree that "woke" people are some of the worst to have a conversation with

Daps
I will say that sometimes here almost as bad as c00ns.
I swear you cannot have a decent convo with them because they are "woke" and have knowledge while you're still a sheep pandering to the white man. They always have some type of symbolism in their profile pics to show that they're more black than you.
Every single thing that is not their type of black is wrong and not helping us progress

TL15

Veteran
Daps
@Frank Lucas

even your name on here you're supporting a man who was selling drugs in OUR community...a man who did the white man's work for them...and then turned on his brothers and became a snitch
pmYZ35d.png

:troll:

I feel you breh

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
I swear you cannot have a decent convo with them because they are "woke" and have knowledge while you're still a sheep pandering to the white man. They always have some type of symbolism in their profile pics to show that they're more black than you.
Every single thing that is not their type of black is wrong and not helping us progress
Are they schoolin' you and you're not open to learnin'? That's usually the problem folks have with others gainin' knowledge of self & system and sharin' it.

Cognitive dissonance can sting.

Mason83

Banned
Daps
Are they as bad as interacting with cacs though? Idk bro, cacs are pretty bad

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
It truly depends on a case by case basis.

I've had some of the most sincere conversations with people in regards to black identity and the struggle if you will.

And I've had it also with the stereotypical I'm black y'all types as well.

We're a mixed bag, I feel that you could learn a thing or two from just about everyone.

Daps
Are they as bad as interacting with cacs though? Idk bro, cacs are pretty bad

Cacs are the worst, followed by c00ns.

People in here thinking I'm crazy but I was I wouldn't have deleted my examples, these woke knowledgeable black groups just shyt on each other and argue for no damn reason about who has the most knowledge :why:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
It truly depends on a case by case basis.

I've had some of the most sincere conversations with people in regards to black identity and the struggle if you will.

And I've had it also with the stereotypical I'm black y'all types as well.

We're a mixed bag, I feel that you could learn a thing or two from just about everyone.

I think OP is talking about online mostly but I find the reverse to be true in real life. But the people I talk to IRL might feel about me how OP does.

I usually wear kid gloves though. The reaction is 'oh you're into that black stuff' or 'you feel other black people are your brother and sister? Why?'

It's frustrating honestly for things I see as common sense to be taken as some kind of crazy thing. I've also been called racist a few times.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I think OP is talking about online mostly but I find the reverse to be true in real life. But the people I talk to IRL might feel about me how OP does.

I usually wear kid gloves though. The reaction is 'oh you're into that black stuff' or 'you feel other black people are your brother and sister? Why?'

It's frustrating honestly for things I see as common sense to be taken as some kind of crazy thing. I've also been called racist a few times.
Pretty much.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn

I found the best thing IRL to do is let other people talk and just listen. Throw out little subjects and just see where people's mind is at before you really go in. Will save you time and energy. Not everybody has the same experiences, so they might not see things how you see it. I've realized you got years of negative images and people's past experiences with other black people (and some people have it rough) to compete with. Also come to realize that people might not necessarily be pro black but they might not be a against us either. Keep it cordial that way you can be assets or teach/learn from each other in the future.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I found the best thing IRL to do is let other people talk and just listen. Throw out little subjects and just see where people's mind is at before you really go in. Will save you time and energy. Not everybody has the same experiences, so they might not see things how you see it. I've realized you got years of negative images and people's past experiences with other black people (and some people have it rough) to compete with. Also come to realize that people might not necessarily be pro black but they might not be a against us either. Keep it cordial that way you can be assets or teach/learn from each other in the future.

The perceived images of black people that comes from living in certain places and generalizing is usually what I'm working against. I'm always cordial but I've gotten into some pretty heated arguments lately.

It's really quite interesting. I've had discussions with people who've lived a life that nearly mirrors mine but somewhere along the way the mindset split.

Out of all people I've discussed things like black power and identity politics, my mom has been the one most open to it even though it kinda bugs her. That one makes me feel alright.

I'm also a little bit hindered by the fact that my mouth rarely catches up to my brain and articulating a point can be incredibly difficult.