Do you hate being a millennial?

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
1. I'm 15. i was born in 2001.
2. google is ur friend, friend.
In October 2004, researchers Neil Howe and William Strauss called Millennials "the next great generation," which is funny. They define the group as "as those born in 1982 and approximately the 20 years thereafter." In 2012, they affixed the end point as 2004.

It depends on the researchers. Mainstream thought is that it's people who are between 18 and mid 30s. And i read that afew years ago so :yeshrug:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
1. I'm 15. i was born in 2001.
2. google is ur friend, friend.
In October 2004, researchers Neil Howe and William Strauss called Millennials "the next great generation," which is funny. They define the group as "as those born in 1982 and approximately the 20 years thereafter." In 2012, they affixed the end point as 2004.
The end date for the Millennial generation is WIDELY speculated. Some say it's the mid 90's, some say it's 2001, or 2004, or even 2006. It's not a sure thing.
Nothing wrong with being knowledgable but half the things on that list doesn't apply to you:mjlol:
Exactly. And it's not to throw shade at OP she seems like a really bright girl. But that's not ya lane ma :francis:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm 15. i was born in 2001.
giphy.gif

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
No offense but, most of your list is some shyt only White millennials care about,
here we go with bringing in the topic of race FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER!Q!Q@!!!@3wtv8b607vypueojirltkv d
-listen, i think ur a nice poster, but pls dont derail my thread. thank u.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen young man and listen well. Acquire wisdom from anyone you can. Treat everyone with love and respect no matter who they treat you. Build a relationship with Jesus Christ and read a chapter of proverbs and psalms everyday you will grow a lot of wisdom. Learn a skill and Learn how to socialize. most of the dudes in your generation are awkward, if you learn how to talk to people and you learn a skill you will go far. Workout as much, as you can. As far as women remember you will attract what is inside you. If you want a good women in the future put God first and develop yourself the best you can. thank me later

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Listen young man and listen well. Acquire wisdom from anyone you can. Treat everyone with love and respect no matter who they treat you. Build a relationship with Jesus Christ and read a chapter of proverbs and psalms everyday you will grow a lot of wisdom. Learn a skill and Learn how to socialize. most of the dudes in your generation are awkward, if you learn how to talk to people and you learn a skill you will go far. Workout as much, as you can. As far as women remember you will attract what is inside you. If you want a good women in the future put God first and develop yourself the best you can. thank me later
tumblr_inline_nm7ed5Efqy1sa6g3f.gif

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland

i'm a female and i'm an atheist so i dont think this advice is very helpful. but thanks anyway i guess :yeshrug:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop hating cause he 15. he's a lot more wiser than I was at 15 I give you props young man. God has given you foresight

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I don't consider myself one, I am an old soul.

Plus I experienced a life without social media, cellphones, quick and easy access to the internet everywhere etc.

I can't say that for my little bro who's 16 though.. he's a straight millennial :dead: