Do You Like Turkey Bruhs?

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Cause Honestly I never have, :scust:

and Its Gonna Be Thanksgiving Real Soon, I Know Its Traditional thing and I dunno what anyone else's folks been doin, or if I just don't like the taste of it, or if my grandmama's turkey game is jut lackin but I ain't never felt the byrd like that, and when I google it would seem other folks who write articles don't seem to either....

Now if it was Chicken & Salamon, Or Snapper Though :mjlit:

But Idk Am I trippin or someone round me just ain't cooking it right yall like turkey? :francis: How do you cook it to your liking?

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
i do, prolly eat it more then chicken

I say this with all popular foods

If most people like it and you don’t it’s probably because you tried a bad version of it the first few times you tried it ...
Turkey is my favorite meat (pause :dame:) Sandwich style, oven baked, fried, them turkey legs at the fair :damn:

I love it all :banderas:

Interesting, I was thinking about frying it though, not the healthiest but I do like chicken tenders so mabey.....

Italian-Turkey-Tenders_exps50096_THHC1997843D09_13_5bC_RMS-696x696.jpg

Turkey Tenders? I gotta Do Something this thanksgiving.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I like Turkey.

I prefer Turkey wings, Turkey dark meat then white Turkey meat, followed by Turkey drumstick.

I can eat it baked, smoked or fried.

Lastly, if I eat turkey, then I prefer to have it with dressing, Mac & Cheese, greens, yams, succotash, mashed potatoes w/ gravy, deviled eggs and whatever else that is available.

Leftovers are cool as well(only a day or two)..