Do you think being a Comedian is hard ?

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
if you think about it you litteraly gotta be funny the time

I mean You could be going thru a divorce and you STILL gotta put on a act :gucci:

Random Ass TMZ cameras pull up and you gotta entertain them on the spot :gucci:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
To me u would have to always have a positive outlook and can't be too serious and let shyt get to u. U would have to be witty and laugh off a lot of shyt. If u have a bad day...u would have to brush it off. Also u need to keep up with current events and shyt. But if u had that Kevin Hart-Katt Williams personality...then u got it cuz making people especially women laugh is a major advantage. It can do an 180 on people's moods.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to me the length of the grind is what seem hard....u have to grind it out for years to get a spot

Daps
Definitely a difference between being "funny" and being a "comedian"

Some of the strongest comedians out dere rnt necessarily wut ud call the life of the party in social settings, and vice versa

It requires a certain lvl of intellect, self as well as outward awareness, confidence and endurance. I feel like to be a top tier comedian u gotta love the science of humour more than just being silly or a goof so to speak

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Being a comedian is definitely difficult. Being a comedian is about who's best at generating instant gratification, just like a chef. A chef has people who will come to his restaurant just to tell them how terrible his food is just because they know that person has to be subject to their bullshyt. Most comedians will never be giants like Chappelle or Pryor, they'll spend their career performing for drunk hecklers who would be laughing if it were a super famous comedian telling the exact same joke.