Do you think Bodie believed D angelo about killing that one girl?

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Naw Bodie knew from D's demeanor that he wasn't built like that. That's why Bodie was always testing D. Also Bodie wasn't impressed when D tried to pull the "I'm the one that just got home from a murder charge" shyt. You can see it clearly when you rewatch the seasons. Bodie saw through D all along.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Not even close. Low key bodie never respected d'angelo, he just followed his direction of necessity. His allegiance was to string. Then to himself to maintain.

And low key d'angelo telling that wolf ticket to impress those kids is pretty pathetic.

Bodie was a street nikka that came from a line of street nikkas(No Hard/Heart Anthony). He recognized those who to test and who not to test.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Bodie was a bum, he ended right where he was supposed to. Dead on a corner. He was solider status all the way. He was under Avon and String and then Slim and finally Marlo who put that loser in his place, the ground. God bless Marlo for being a true hero of the show.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw Bodie knew from D's demeanor that he wasn't built like that. That's why Bodie was always testing D. Also Bodie wasn't impressed when D tried to pull the "I'm the one that just got home from a murder charge" shyt. You can see it clearly when you rewatch the seasons. Bodie saw through D all along.

this pretty much sums it up.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Why because I told the truth? Bodie was a fukking loser like your moms , you father won when he left you two struggling I guess. Seek a positive figure in your life you effeminate male.
Fatherless jokes can't even help you ma'am

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
He had no reason not to believe him. I mean he just got home from beating a murder charge. Bodie probably just looked at him fukked up because he didn't know him like that plus he was demoted.

But he did respect him.

He thought D committed suicide which he didn't.