Do you think Hillary cried tonight?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The Clinton's kind of deserved this (the country didn't). A lot of people don't know that Hillary and bill have been plotting since the 90s to put her in office. That's how she went from DC First Lady to NY senator when she wasn't even living there. That's how she got all kinds of committee seats she didn't deserve. That's why they shyt all over Kerry in 2004 because she was setting up a 2008 run.

And in 2012-13 they started fundraising and sucking up money from all the donors and fukked over the 2014 race (and pissed off a lot of people) so that she could stomp out everyone in 2016. She got everything they wanted except the Presidency.

The good news is we'll get a legit candidate in 2020. The bad news is we're going to live through a horrible presidency for 4 years before we get there. Personally, I think Trump i son teh take from the Russians so I hope this a$$hole doesn't have some backroom deal to sell us down the river.

But, this is the Clinton game. Bill did this shyt in the 90s. He blew up Democrat union support and made the Democrats a corporate-funded party thinking he could lean a little to the right and get all those donations, but keep all his labor support.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
The Clinton's kind of deserved this (the country didn't). A lot of people don't know that Hillary and bill have been plotting since the 90s to put her in office. That's how she went from DC First Lady to NY senator when she wasn't even living there. That's how she got all kinds of committee seats she didn't deserve. That's why they shyt all over Kerry in 2004 because she was setting up a 2008 run.

And in 2012-13 they started fundraising and sucking up money from all the donors and fukked over the 2014 race (and pissed off a lot of people) so that she could stomp out everyone in 2016. She got everything they wanted except the Presidency.

The good news is we'll get a legit candidate in 2020. The bad news is we're going to live through a horrible presidency for 4 years before we get there. Personally, I think Trump i son teh take from the Russians so I hope this a$$hole doesn't have some backroom deal to sell us down the river.
Nah breh, she aint ever running again for office