Do you think Rich Paul made player deals to help LeBron? If so does this tarnish Lebrons legacy?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
With Noel suing him everybody is looking at past deals or mismanagement and it seems like some teams couldn't get ahold of him for players like Norris Cole, kcp, markeef morris, Anthony Davis and montrez. Mainly rivals like the Mavericks, clippers, pelicans and rockets.

If this turns out to be true does it take anything away from lebron's legacy. Do his rings start to look funny in the light? This ain't LeBron hate either. Just wondering bc if it's true nikkas stacked the deck for Bron and that's some bullshyt

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With Noel suing him everybody is looking at past deals or mismanagement and it seems like some teams couldn't get ahold of him for players like Norris Cole, kcp, markeef morris, Anthony Davis and montrez. Mainly rivals like the Mavericks, clippers, pelicans and rockets.

If this turns out to be true does it take anything away from lebron's legacy. Do his rings start to look funny in the light? This ain't LeBron hate either. Just wondering bc if it's true nikkas stacked the deck for Bron and that's some bullshyt
lol @ this dummy saying it’s not LeBron hate either.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Do you have wet dreams of LeBron?

:hhh:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
With the league being deep as fukk in a sick way you gotta give him props for it like man has people in the media, people on social media, people not on his team, and so much think about how often you hear about fans wanting so and so to come home because Lebron did.

Man also took the “taking my talents to” from Kobe but Lebron gets credit

On the court his game was all around and off court this is part of it but this isn’t player empowerment this is his era (it’s ending soon because it’s going to be different if he’s not really competing)

It’s like this we have so much going on today that we only look back and forward and before you know it today was five years ago but it felt like yesterday this is what Lebron went through before he won ring four with the Lakers. Whole time KD was on the Warriors all the media asked and harassed that man about was what’s next to the point the Warriors got into their feelings (KD one foot out the door still one of the best players in the league) and Draymond fukked up. Kerr literally feed info to that racist Ethan Strauss for his book about the Warriors.

Lebron won a ring post Warriors when even after 2017 it looked like he might not win again. AD’s injuries (can’t put them all on him remember the season started early and he was hurt in the previous finals also the bigger you are the bigger your pain receptors are) had them losing in six to the team that went to the Finals. This season is open out west because Kawhi out for it , the Nuggets always get hurt,the Jazz are the Jazz, the Suns got exposed, and Luka not ready yet.

T-Mac played in a league not as deep and never made it past the first round.

I predict moving forward accolades and awards of guys aren’t going to been seen as impressive because of how much skill and talent we will see nobody winning MVP three years in a row.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Yes I think Rich made deals to help Lebron, but no it does not tarnish his legacy because regardless of who’s on the team you still have to compete and win. Lebron earned those rings.

what I ask myself is, if I was a NBA player would I sign with Rich? No, I would always be second to Lebron’s plans even if he’s out the league.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe that Noel betted on himself and lost the bet and continued to not produce at a level in order to get the offers he wanted...Notice Paul doesn't have many other issues with players except for ones who are no longer in the NBA or well Noel. If Noel was more productive he would of received the top offers also no one told him to go to OKC to be a backup to Steven Adams for not 1 but 2 seasons.

What we don't discuss is how when he turned down the contract with the Mavs it seems like they stopped playing him as much.

If guys bet on themselves they should make sure they are in a situation to produce and hope they don't run into injuries....Which is why in all honesty it may be best to just take the money and renegotiate as early as possible. I'm not going to blame Paul when in all honesty if Noel actually produced on the court his offers would of been better.

Last edited:

Karume

All Star
Daps

What do you feel Rich does that other top agents don't?