Do you think Rob made a good decision wifing Blac China?

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Her friend is very healthy, tho
blac-chyna-shopping-robs-birthday-07.jpg

blac-chyna-shopping-robs-birthday-15.jpg

Y'all nikkas like this shyt? :scust:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Her friend is very healthy, tho
blac-chyna-shopping-robs-birthday-07.jpg

blac-chyna-shopping-robs-birthday-15.jpg
Her friend is repulsive. I'd have to try not to laugh at her. Anyway, I'd wife her. I've dated strippers. They bring that drama but they're hella cool. You can go to strip club with them. Hit on girls together too.

Also, if I break it I'm buying it. If I get a girl pregnant we're getting married ASAP. So if she tries to leave me I'll know where she is so I can give her that Laci Peterson treatment.
#cutthoat

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have to look at any photos. NO.

Why would anyone say othewise?

The main reason why people will say Ye won is because Kim is at least worth $$ and brings in her own $$ every day. BC is a clear gold digger. He could have gotten a woman who was beautiful with a career but his low self esteem caused him to settle for a scheming stripper hoodrat. :yeshrug:

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
Like everybody else said, she saved his damn life getting him on that treadmill. He was raised around, and by a thot so at least he got one that cared enough that she didn't want him to die in his sleep or on an In and Out/Lean binge :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
naw, not when he was with adrienne bailon before blac chyna :wow:
he should've worked things out with adrienne and stood by her :mjcry:
adrienne seem like a down ass chick :ohlawd:

adrienne-bailon-attends-the-house-of-cb-flagship-store-launch-at-of-picture-id540425854

adrienne-bailon-arrives-to-the-house-of-cb-flagship-store-launch-on-picture-id540292174

adrienne-bailon-attends-the-house-of-cb-flagship-store-launch-at-of-picture-id540425496

adrienne-bailon-arrives-at-the-premiere-of-new-line-cinemas-the-next-picture-id543872066

adrienne-bailon-arrives-at-the-premiere-of-new-line-cinemas-the-next-picture-id543872060

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I don't have to look at any photos. NO.

Why would anyone say othewise?

The main reason why people will say Ye won is because Kim is at least worth $$ and brings in her own $$ every day. BC is a clear gold digger. He could have gotten a woman who was beautiful with a career but his low self esteem caused him to settle for a scheming stripper hoodrat. :yeshrug:
This is what I don't understand about the dude. He's not a bad looking dude and comes from money. Dude has plenty of options but he chose a washed up nasty looking stripper. I guess having fame and money doesn't do nothing for your self esteem.