Do yourself a favor...(Borderlands Related)

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Borderlands was some of the most fun I've ever had. Co-op was insane

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
They better keep the randomized guns or i'm not gonna play it. That game was so much fukking fun dawg

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
I cosign this to the fullest, and pre-order paid in full
This game is second ONLY to GTA San Andreas, for my entertainment dollar.

co-op is gonna be better, and there will not only still be randomized guns\equipment again, but now there's also player customization skins.

thanks for the thread, we'll be upping the others on here as we get closer to the release date.

also, we need to round up all the usernames for the various consoles\PC players, so we can hook up.

PSN: Seraph357

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
If you played the first Borderlands, Gearbox Software would like to reward you for your dedication. They'll be giving exclusive Borderlands 2 extras to all veterans of the first game.

If Borderlands 2 detects save data from the first game on your system, you'll get a set of character heads and skins. The heads enable you to look like a bandit or a Crimson Lance trooper. The outfits are basically Borderlands merch.

There's no mention of whether you need any set amount of progress in Borderlands. It sounds like you just need any old save file from the game. It seems more appropriate, from Gearbox's perspective, to reward someone for buying the game than for beating it. After all, these rewards might inspire someone to buy Borderlands in the coming months.

Borderlands 2 will launch on September 18th in North America and on the 21st in Europe.
_1341787461.jpg

:win:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I played through that game with every character but the siren on PSN
But I switched it up to the 360,
I'm ready for part 2

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it took me until a few levels to get hooked onto borderlands, it starts out slow but it picks up for those who seem to not be able to get into it