Master V

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
I guess Dre a very particular person, I get that he loves his craft and is a major perfectionist but come on
We got classic tracks just sitting in vaults. Look at pac, he's go hundred of unreleased tracks that are easily accessible in CDQ form on the internet
EX:

Look Doc, u ain't impressing anybody with your new stuff
:yeshrug:fans will only stay loyal for some time
what do you think? should the doc release his old stuff?

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Yep....especially seeing that alot of the verses on those songs were released on other tracks and artists ....U can definitely see where snoop did some referencing for him.....man u kno they got some heat...there is a market for it if they stop leaving us oldheads out we will support it if its nice...I got over 700 pristine retail cds that says so

Master V

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
Yep....especially seeing that alot of the verses on those songs were released on other tracks and artists ....U can definitely see where snoop did some referencing for him.....man u kno they got some heat...there is a market for it if they stop leaving us oldheads out we will support it if its nice...I got over 700 pristine retail cds that says so
I don't even know what his problem is, he sued wideawake to

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, most people that grew up on the original The Chronic ain't checking for Dr. Dre music no more; and haven't been for a long time

The Chronic was my older sister's teenage years and she damn sure ain't checking for no music by Dr. Dre, nor or any of her friends. Certain music doesn't stand the test of time the older you get and Dre's is 1 of em'. With age and time, you ain't trying to hear no shyt like Dre's music when you 40 plus. :yeshrug:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
:hhh:
Honestly, most people that grew up on the original The Chronic ain't checking for Dr. Dre music no more; and haven't been for a long time

The Chronic was my older sister's teenage years and she damn sure ain't checking for no music by Dr. Dre, nor or any of her friends. Certain music doesn't stand the test of time the older you get and Dre's is 1 of em'. With age and time, you ain't trying to hear no shyt like Dre's music when you 40 plus. :yeshrug:

Master V

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California

I guess not all old heads but people in cali would probobly be open to having some more g funk my dre come out

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps

Yeah man

I guess not all old heads but people in cali would probobly be open to having some more g funk my dre come out

Bruh, I'm 1 of those nikkas that's been stuck in the past and altho I'm not in Cali or from Cali, I highly doubt anybody is checking for G Funk outside of a small circle of old heads stuck in the past in Cali. But that's a VERY small circle. Hip Hop is always about the "HERE AND NOW". If anything G Funk from Dre came out today, nikkas wouldn't even be farting at.

When nikkas want G Funk they just go back to shyt from the 90's for it but almost nobody who grew up on it would really wanna hear a new G Funk album from Dr. Dre cause with time nikkas have moved on from listening to songs like that.

Master V

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
Yeah man

Bruh, I'm 1 of those nikkas that's been stuck in the past and altho I'm not in Cali or from Cali, I highly doubt anybody is checking for G Funk outside of a small circle of old heads stuck in the past in Cali. But that's a VERY small circle. Hip Hop is always about the "HERE AND NOW". If anything G Funk from Dre came out today, nikkas wouldn't even be farting at.

When nikkas want G Funk they just go back to shyt from the 90's for it but almost nobody who grew up on it would really wanna hear a new G Funk album from Dr. Dre cause with time nikkas have moved on from listening to songs like that.
Idk, I live in Cali and that shyt still gets heavy rotation and respect

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Idk, I live in Cali and that shyt still gets heavy rotation and respect

Yeah, classics gon still get play cause they classics. But I'm talking bout NEW music from Dre. Ain't nobody in 2017 trying to hear Dre rap how he did back in the early 90's now in 2017. The shyt wouldn't even look right. He fukking 52 years and gon be up there rapping bout "bytches ain't shyt"? :mjlol:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.

You're speaking about a female though, fukk them how's. I know plenty of nikkaz my age who would want to hear this shyt. Them nikkaz wasn't making no music for the hoes, even in the sings when they included them they was calling them bytches hoes or clowning them. Funniest example of this was "Let's Play House" when Kurupt shyt all over the bytch Danielle "body of a God but face from hell, but oh shyt she goblin and swollowin". shyt was hilarious listening to stupid bytches rap along to that shyt just like the aforementioned "bytches ain't shyt". Damn I miss that shyt.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
You're speaking about a female though, fukk them how's. I know plenty of nikkaz my age who would want to hear this shyt. Them nikkaz wasn't making no music for the hoes, even in the sings when they included them they was calling them bytches hoes or clowning them. Funniest example of this was "Let's Play House" when Kurupt shyt all over the bytch Danielle "body of a God but face from hell, but oh shyt she goblin and swollowin". shyt was hilarious listening to stupid bytches rap along to that shyt just like the aforementioned "bytches ain't shyt". Damn I miss that shyt.

The women that I speak of are not hoes. Respect my sister and her friends. :ufdup:

Not all of her friends are ladies either. I'm speaking on both male and female.

Don't get me wrong, you still got some heads who still bump a song or 2 here and there from an album like The Chronic, but the older you get, the more you move further away from music that's that provocative.

The 40 plus crown still be listening to Tribe, Mos Def, OutKast, Rakim, Nas, De La, Pete Rock, etc

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
The women that I speak of are not hoes. Respect my sister and her friends. :ufdup:

Not all of her friends are ladies either. I'm speaking on both male and female.

Don't get me wrong, you still got some heads who still bump a song or 2 here and there from an album like The Chronic, but the older you get, the more you move further away from music that's that provocative.

The 40 plus crown still be listening to Tribe, Mos Def, OutKast, Rakim, Nas, De La, Pete Rock, etc

Outkast is the only ones I still listen to and I'm bout to turn 37. You'd be surprised how many old heads still bang that old Deathrow shyt. I myself was surprised how many 25 year old nikkaz could recite lyrics from that, Doggystyle and All Eyez On Me. shyt from that time was timeless, I can agree with you that those females you know wouldn't recite bytches aint shyt but play Nuthing But A G Thang for em and see what happens.

My momma is over 50 and if I played that shyt for her I guarantee you that she would :blessed: until she would hear all the cussing and be like :ufdup::camby: until I hit her with the :umad: after I said "don't act like you ain't get jiggy to this shyt" :russ: