Documentary on Michael Jordan’s years as Washington Wizards executive and second comeback in the works

Will you watch?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
I have that book. In hindsight his Wizard years are underrated and I think it even further cements his GOAT status. Haters say Jordan was going up against plumbers in his day but 01’-03’ Mike was having duels with all the wing players of the early 00’s in their physical primes and holding his own, putting up numbers as an old player with very little athleticism left.

Daps
I have that book. In hindsight his Wizard years are underrated and I think it even further cements his GOAT status. Haters say Jordan was going up against plumbers in his day but 01’-03’ Mike was having duels with all the wing players of the early 00’s in their physical primes and holding his own, putting up numbers as an old player with very little athleticism left.
:mjlol:

MJ stan babble.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that awkward moment when Lebron is still one of the best players in the NBA at 38

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Wilbon thought the depiction of MJ was unfair and all that. But shid was true.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Gotta watch anything with the goat in it :banderas:

I’d love to see how he prepared every day knowing he wasn’t the best athlete in the league anymore, and how many times in practice he did the turnaround jumper

His knees were done. He barely practiced even before his injury in 2001-2002 when he was averaging 25 PPG and the Wizards were 26-21.