Does anyone else think that Asian women are unattractive?

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Thecoli.com

Where nikkas call you a fakkit or a pedo for finding women like this attractive
tumblr_meizcxQGIn1qcy4rxo1_500.jpg

fukking retarded:mindblown:

She's Japanese?

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Thecoli.com

Where nikkas call you a fakkit or a pedo for finding women like this attractive
tumblr_meizcxQGIn1qcy4rxo1_500.jpg

fukking retarded:mindblown:

You forget to mention how racist most Asian women are. So not only do they have unattractive features the tend to be racist too.

Daps
Way more white women are sympathetic to the plight of black people than Asians that's for sure.
:mjlol: a straight idiot

PAWG worship getting out of hand

WW are the reasons black males get accused of rape and got lynched i.e. Emit Till when the woman lied about it

is there a significant historical record of an Asian woman doing such a thing? The frequency of these incidents is highly alarming and white women are almost always the perpetrators.

you have Anne Coulter Tomi Lauren find me their Asian counterparts

I acknowledge that there is:mjpls: distain towards Gaijins in the far east and stereotypes but thats as far as it goes there was never any history of Jim Crow

Do you ever hear

from East Asian women in public settings?!

Look I get it you don't find these women attractive but now you're making asinine statements with nothing to show for it.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: a straight idiot

PAWG worship getting out of hand

WW are the reasons black males get accused of rape and got lynched i.e. Emit Till when the woman lied about it

is there a significant historical record of an Asian woman doing such a thing? The frequency of these incidents is highly alarming and white women are almost always the perpetrators.

you have Anne Coulter Tomi Lauren find me their Asian counterparts

I acknowledge that there is:mjpls: distain towards Gaijins in the far east and stereotypes but thats as far as it goes there was never any history of Jim Crow

Do you ever hear

from East Asian women in public settings?!

Look I get it you don't find these women attractive but now you're making asinine statements with nothing to show for it.

Thats your reasoning?How often do you ever see asians being loud and acting a fool in public?How often do we see asians at all?are you saying black people nationwide are lying about getting that :mjpls: treatment from asians.....to be such a small,usually quiet population,its a awful lot of racism complaints against them as a people:sas2:...how can asians throw that "its a few bad apples in every bunch" at you?how many is a bunch?5? 3 out of 5 in a bunch is a horrible percentage:martin:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
If a woman is attractive, she's attractive. Pretending that all Asian women got bodies like boys which I've seen in this thread is major fronting.

:russ:

As for the race thing, in my personal interaction with the Asian women I've been with, they've shown a breh lots of love and honesty. I'm always interested hearing their viewpoints on race.