Does anyone know what happened to Cashis and Bobby Creek? Any dope music worth checking after Shady?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I remember after they were signed to Shady 2.0, Bobby Creek and Cashis EPs with Alchemist (the Creekwater one was called Second Hand Smoke) but I don't remember either of them dropping anything on Shady at all, besides a short Cashis project called County Hound.

I always thought Creek was kinda dope. Anyone know if they made anything dope after they fell off the radar?

EDIT: I know Shady Records is the answer brehs. But I'm curious if they have any dope music they dropped independently afterwards.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember after they were signed to Shady 2.0, Bobby Creek and Cashis EPs with Alchemist (the Creekwater one was called Second Hand Smoke) but I don't remember either of them dropping anything on Shady at all, besides a short Cashis project called County Hound.

I always thought Creek was kinda dope. Anyone know if they made anything dope after they fell off the radar?

all that needs to be said breh

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Bobby Creekwater had a few EPs that were straight

“‘creek ain’t coming out…’ oh I see, that’s the rumor” :mjcry:

Daps and reps.

Thx breh.

I really would've loved to hear that Second Hand Smoke. He and Al definitely had good chemistry, and I liked the 5 or 6 joints they dropped.

I think one of Creek's issues was maybe sounding a bit too much like TI? I dunno.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Daps and reps.

Thx breh.

I really would've loved to hear that Second Hand Smoke. He and Al definitely had good chemistry, and I liked the 5 or 6 joints they dropped.

I think one of Creek's issues was maybe sounding a bit too much like TI? I dunno.
Shady seemed like they were looking for the perfect moment to drop. Seemed like perfectionist. But he don’t sound like Ti to me. Their accents are very similar. He used to be in a group called Jatis and he sounded like a 3stacks clone then… it was even played on the radio and I swore it was outkast lol this was maybe 2001-2002?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Big fan of Creekwater..was real disappointed when he kinda disappeared but it felt like he was one of those artist who fell victim to coming up in the wrong era. He would fit in perfectly with Spillage Village and Dreamville.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That Cashis Homeland Security mixtape with Whoo Kid is a personal classic for me

He's still releasing projects but he's got like 11 kids or some shyt. Life happens

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Edit: Also if you and @savoutch @Won Won @Hood Critic @Mindfield333 and anyone else want, here's an unfinished version of the EP that Bobby Creek and Alchemist made. It was called Second Hand Smoke and it was supposed to drop in 2008. I put it in what seemed like a decent track order, tagged it, and gave it a cover.

Bobby Creekwater & Alchemist - Second Hand Smoke EP (Unfinished) (2008)
It's crazy that Bobby Creek was rapping over Alchemist heat like this, and Em gets Stepdad lol...

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
It's crazy that Bobby Creek was rapping over Alchemist heat like this, and Em gets Stepdad lol...

:snoop:

Everyone on that compilation album but Em got fire from Al. The joints with Obie, Stat, and Cashis were bangers too. Such a wasted opportunity. Em hadn't fallen off yet and Al was still making legit bangers.