Does cold approaching work for ugly brehs?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
:jbhmm:

I'm pretty handsome, but I have a lazy eye, due to harsh vision loss stemming from childhood glaucoma. I understand that, although I'm a cool guy with honest intentions in dating/romance & generally confident, some women simply aren't going to like a cock eyed nikka. Has it worked for anyone on here? Tips? Advice?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:

I'm pretty handsome, but I have a lazy eye, due to harsh vision loss stemming from childhood glaucoma. I understand that, although I'm a cool guy with honest intentions in dating/romance & generally confident, some women simply aren't going to like a cock eyed nikka. Has it worked for anyone on here? Tips? Advice?
I thought you was Judge Joe Gorilla for a minute :patrice:

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
full

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Nah plus it’s generally an ineffective mentality

I only approach women who I feel are interested after observation :yeshrug:

Thank God I’ve only got a lazy eye when I wake up and go without my glasses :wow:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It does...Approaching a woman shows confidence and i dont care what anyone says, confidence is the key to building rapport in any conversation. Your confidence will make a woman feel "secure" cold approaching requires alot of skill in improv because they will respond just to see how you will respond back. If you can beat that test, you got her. You really have to be able to understand non-verbal keys and the reason why its so tough is because all women are different. I actually tried this last week at the fish market just to see if i could. After they called my order up, she asked me if could get my number but i told her i was married.

will it work all the time? nope...theres been times i tried it and it just wasn't going to happen. certain people you can just naturally click with. The thing with cold approaches is, dont let your last one discourage you. Talk with chicks...act like you've known them for years even if your agenda is not to get the number. practice practice practice....im the type to talk to everybody i come in proximity with.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Came across this YouTube channel of a breh with a lazy eye and his beautiful Indian wife a long time ago.. I guess it's possible :manny:

At least be in shape, dress well and work on your personality/intellect.

I don't think your eye is going to be that big of a problem if you tick every other box.