Does Keanu Reeves have more classics than the Rock?

Daps
Reppin
Botz
Reeves has way more classics. The issue is, he doesn't have a lot of range but he is really good with thriller and action movies.

Street Kings is a classic. One of my favorite "dirty cops" movie.

Then you have Speed, 47 Ronin, Constantine, Matrixs(except the last garbage), John Wicks...

I didn't know Rock had classics

- Rundown/Welcome To The Jungle

- Walking Tall"

- Snitch

These are the only ones I can think of lol

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's a worse actor and couldn't make something like Black Adam a hit (see 47 Ronin), yet it feels plausible :jbhmm:
The rock is a very recent actor with a short career. You cant compare them. Keanu's acting careeer began in the late 80s, while the rock was still dancing in his underwear on a wrestling ring. The rock didnt get into a real movie until the early 00s.

Keep in mind that Reeves' true peers are old dudes like tom cruise or Bruce willis.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I’ve never seen Dwayne do any drama roles, nor do I think he has the range for it. Like, someone would have to specifically write a role that is slightly based on him (his type) being an interest. I doubt Dwayne could just fall into the part.

But, I’d argue Keanu’s range is limited as well, it’s just he’s had more opportunities to work and develop.

I feel like The Rock is already a character and Dwayne has to find ways to always insert that person into every role he’s given while Keanu gets a chance to become different characters with every opportunity to work on an new project.

Honestly, I feel like they’re both limited in range but coming from two different angles and with one person having more opportunities, time and experience on his side. So, it’s more common that Keanu would be in more classic films.

But, I’ll never understand the hype behind John Wick movies. They feel like a drier extension of the Matrix universe and the story line is so simple, it’s underwhelming.

Definitely overhyped

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Classic shyt.....
Pointbreaktheatrical.jpg
.... :wow: ....