Does “So Help Me God” by Phonte have the best opening bars in the past decade?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I honestly stopped fukkin with LB after 9th left. I haven't heard or cared to hear a song from them since.
You really should give their new album a chance breh. After 9th got booted from the group in '07 Pooh and Phonte were also frustrated with each other too, and the chemistry fell out of their music. But their new album is arguably LB's best work. They took the time to actually become friends and brothers, and really get to know each other before they made any music. And they decided that anything they both weren't 100% on board with music wise, they weren't going to do.

The chemistry sounds better than on any other album. If the no 9th thing kills it for you, then I guess that's fine. But most of the beats are Khrysis, and 9th Wonder even said Khrysis is a better beatmaker than him, and Khrysis was producing lots of LB when 9th was still a part of the group.

May the Lord Watch is a true sequel to The Minstrel Show, and one of the best albums of 2019. And worst case scenario you lose 37 mins of your life and will just think it's okay.

May the Lord Watch by Little Brother

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Proper username/post ratio :ehh:

Be glad I looked over it again before you caught this neg :ufdup:

lmao. :lolbron:. I swear I didn't know rass kass worked with them in the past. It was just some random shyt. I woulda went with lil zane, young noble or edi mean from the outlawz if it came to mind :troll:.