Does this Spurs win actually mean anything ?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I'm relieved to see a contender finally beat the Dubs but how excited can we be with this win if the Warriors still only lost by 8 while missing a starter in Bogut and two VITAL bench players in Iggy and Ezeli? Steph played horribly and they only lost by 8 brehs.

Is this really a win for S.A.?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I'm relieved to see a contender finally beat the Dubs but how excited can we be with this win if the Warriors still only lost by 8 while missing a starter in Bogut and two VITAL bench players in Iggy and Ezeli? Steph played horribly and they only lost by 8 brehs.

Keep the Spurs out your thread title hoe

:deadrose:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Injuries affected the warriors tonight. However it also affected the Spurs

Warriors went small ball, so we couldn't really use Tim Duncan.

Well we could have... But he's like 75 years old.

In a 7 game series, Duncan is only gonna play the same amount of minutes Bogut does :yeshrug:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Did the Warriors win without Duncan mean anything ? No it'd the regular season

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC

This just proves they ain't beating the Warriors imo.

You at home where you undefeated against these nikkas.

Warriors missing some key players

Steph and klay playing like the trash brothers

Lma and even Danny green turning it up.

Yet only win by a few points

Now reverse those roles
Spurs at Warriors home
Warriors got all key players
Steph and klay playing better

Smacking the Spurs by 20

That key difference told me all I needed to know about what's coming this playoffs.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The win doesn't mean anything...LMA grinding the warriors front court up into dust does though...they are gonna have to have a healthy Bogut come playoff time otherwise he is going to be a nightmare for them...

Diaw vs Barnes is a problem to...Barnes has got to score if he has that matchup cause Diaw is going to get any shot and/or pass he wants...

Other than that...eh...defense was good on both ends...both teams missed a ton of shots...both teams hit some lucky shots to keep them in the game...

fukking Danny Green damn near stumbled out of bounds and hit a 3 in the fourth :mjlol: