Does TLR need to abolish twitter?

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
At this point I'm sure some are simply agents looking to sew discord.

There has been a definite shift in TLR recently. Its like a push into what I call low vibration posting which reads like the gutter press and is often full of alarmist language and lashings of that there agenda.

I ain't saying it was all sunshine and rainbows here before that but you can see it clearly because it changes the entire mood of the place by the non constructive replies they create.

You see it en masse in the mainstream press as they alternate between pressing the plebs fear, outrage and titillation buttons in a devious melody and up until recently this place was free of it and had much more organic discussions rather than the same 5 topics being recycled ad infinitum. If anything it goes to show how true the mindwar is because we're seeing it occur all around us on this tiny corner of the web which really shouldn't be up in some external parties interests but evidently is...

The solution is simple: Only contribute to threads that you feel are worthwhile and beneficial or at the least not obvious low vibration posts
as ultimately without your energy they can't survive.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Yall nikkas don't even post twitter shyt right....

Yall purposely look for bullshyt which goes plat on here, meanwhile the actual viral shyt on twitter that's actually funny or entertaining it gets posted here late as hell

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I've BEEN saying this shyt. There should be a rule that no thread can be based on some stranger's tweet unless the person tweeting has actual power in read life.

It may be the only way to save you brehs from yourselves.

Too much ho babble has been posted to the point where arcavian cant 1 star it all. Its warping the minds of brehs on here and they are becoming bitter because of it. They keep swarming to it too on some stockholm syndrome shyt.

It will only get worse if this continues. TLR posters getting up in arms over the musings of random twitter users must come to an end.

Does it need to be done? Should TLR lose twitter privileges?

Yes.

Lowest of quality posting by the Chattiest of Patties. Ish is the forum equivalent of "Press like if you're listening in 2020".

The Coli is where I come to escape the net, not be force fed it.

Thing is that’s what TLR loves. The coli loves ho babble no matter how many times they try to deny it. Ho babble is what does big numbers on here. If Twitter was banned the only thing that would happen is posters would just take what’s popular on Twitter and just post it here without copying/pasting the link to the Twitter post just like they do with LSA :unimpressed:

But Chatty Patty shaderoom posts and Hoe Babble tweets are guaranteed platinum threads And a TLR mainstay.

The weirdest part about it is brehs are out here posting tweets with like 2 retweets, 7 likes. These aren’t viral tweets that show up on your timeline. They’re buried ass tweets that you’d deliberately have to be searching for to find. Just shows how miserable these mfs are. They hop on Twitter to look for negative shyt to be mad about.

Posting every "11-like-tweet" by every swirler who hates black men is not healthy.

I wanna say its not threadworthy, but those threads end up doing numbers.

A random black woman can post some retarded shyt like "Black men treat biracials with more respect because black men are still slaves and not leaders"

It will get 15 likes on Twitter, and 15 pages here

All this.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
There has been a definite shift in TLR recently. Its like a push into what I call low vibration posting which reads like the gutter press and is often full of alarmist language and lashings of that there agenda.

I ain't saying it was all sunshine and rainbows here before that but you can see it clearly because it changes the entire mood of the place by the non constructive replies they create.

You see it en masse in the mainstream press as they alternate between pressing the plebs fear, outrage and titillation buttons in a devious melody and up until recently this place was free of it and had much more organic discussions rather than the same 5 topics being recycled ad infinitum. If anything it goes to show how true the mindwar is because we're seeing it occur all around us on this tiny corner of the web which really shouldn't be up in some external parties interests but evidently is...

The solution is simple: Only contribute to threads that you feel are worthwhile and beneficial or at the least not obvious low vibration posts
as ultimately without your energy they can't survive.

That's where I'm at I'll drop in and one star then neg the OP if my rep can afford it :ehh:. Though to your earlier points you're spot on and as a 22 year old I'm bummed I'm becoming an adult at this time. Everything seems so futile, and people have there heads sooooooo far up their asses. A breh just wants to go to sleep and never wake on a regular basis
:francis: