Does Vince McMahon give more shine to Hispanics than blacks?

Does Vince McMahon give more shine to Hispanics than blacks?

• Total voters

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Kinda but lately its questionable

I think ever since he saw that Eddie and Rey on Smackdown popped the ratings in the hispanic demographic, he sees the value in having a star who is but it also conflicts with his disain for flippy shyt and little guys so who's incredibly wishy washy on them especially if they give no immediate impact in the ratings or merch (which probably isnt helped but other reasons like the rest of the show) but he'll always try kinda, sorta.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The only poll option that would be accurate is 'Yes and I know why', mainly it's a case of :mjpls:

You hit on all points perfectly. No black wrestler ever got as many shots as ADR, who was unover for 95% of his E runs (not totally his fault, but you get the picture)

The fukkery gawd is back? :lupe:
The thing is...when Shelton was being pushed in 2004 and they were doing that angle before Taboo Tuesday where Vince was actually doing the commentary for his match, he endorsed Benjamin. And they had Benjamin winning ALOT in 2004 and they had Cripple H not get any wins back on him..how do you go from that to mid 2005 where you job Shelton and his long IC reign to a debuting Carlito and then put him on a 6 month losing streak? WHAT KIND OF fukkING SENSE did that make? It can only be one thing: DISCRIMINATION.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I don't think WWE knows how to book a black person , they would end up giving them a corny gimmick , for example Wrestling has fallen off so bad that we have guys running around with colored dildos on there heads and we call that over

Now look at The Rock , there's no way Vince could come up with something like that

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think WWE knows how to book a black person , they would end up giving them a corny gimmick , for example Wrestling has fallen off so bad that we have guys running around with colored dildos on there heads and we call that over

Now look at The Rock , there's no way Vince could come up with something like that

funny thing is.. i'm not sure vince has a company without mr. t and mike tyson.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
U bet!

Latino side
Eddie, Rey, Alberto, and AJ Lee.

Black side
The Rock, BookerT (B Show champ) Mark Henry (B & C Show champ).

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Besides the obvious :mjpls: policy that most wrestlers have. Vince actually likes second generation wrestlers which you get a lot more of in Hispanic wrestlers.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
First off this is obviously a bait thread and you're probably one of 1stpick's 1000th aliases that constantly bytches about Hispanics.

2nd, Yes because the Latino market for wrestling is much more established and there has never been a concentrated effort by a major promotion to appeal to blacks. It is what it is.