Dogs are cool as animals but owners are the fukkin worse

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I've had to change my running routes EVERY TIME i went to this park cause some b*stard is out there with a pack of dogs, letting them roam free while thwt casually stroll hundreds of feet behind them.

The PARK is NOT your BACKYARD. These muhfukkas act like they own this shyt :what: Take them bytches to a DOG park where they belong or keep em on a leash. I'm fed up with this bullshyt. We need human only parks.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
I've never really thought about it until ready your OP.

I prefer cats, but almost anytime I have felt disdain towards a canine for a reason, it has always involved its owner :ohhh:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I love dogs but I can’t lie a lot of fukking weirdos and losers also like dogs

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I've had to change my running routes EVERY TIME i went to this park cause some b*stard is out there with a pack of dogs, letting them roam free while thwt casually stroll hundreds of feet behind them.

The PARK is NOT your BACKYARD. These muhfukkas act like they own this shyt :what: Take them bytches to a DOG park where they belong or keep em on a leash. I'm fed up with this bullshyt. We need human only parks.
Kill them

:demonic:

Or at least tase them

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Let mutts run you off the block :laff:
I was 18 seconds away from beating my PR and had to stop when I realized this pit was running alongside of me. Look back and this fat ass, sorry excuse for Stone Cold Steve Austin is STRUGGLE running after him like it's killing his knees, cussun the dog out :aicmon:

then he wanna apologize :rudy: fukk you and fukk this dog
Kill them

:demonic:

Or at least tase them
I bet if I start running with my pocketknife they'll act right