Dogset takes another massive L this time in Jamaica

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
It’s one thing to dislike dogs, it’s another to joyfully watch them get killed. fukk is up with you nikkas? Is it a traumatized childhood thing or..

Inferiority complex.

Notice how it's always the kitten admirers that produce these threads.

What do you think they're truly compensating for?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
It’s one thing to dislike dogs, it’s another to joyfully watch them get killed. fukk is up with you nikkas? Is it a traumatized childhood thing or..

Inferiority complex.

Notice how it's always the kitten admirers that produce these threads.

What do you think they're truly compensating for?

Yall the type of nikkas that be scratching your dog's belly incessantly tryna get that lil lipstick to come out, fruckkk outta here ain't no dogs in Harlem brah :dame:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
original.gif

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Yall the type of nikkas that be scratching your dog's belly incessantly tryna get that lil lipstick to come out, fruckkk outta here ain't no dogs in Harlem brah :dame:

nah, I think it’s weird to treat your dog like a human. I also think it’s weird that its my 3rd time seeing a bunch of dweebs cheer about a random animal dying.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
nah, I think it’s weird to treat your dog like a human. I also think it’s weird that its my 3rd time seeing a bunch of dweebs cheer about a random animal dying.

I fukk with both cats and dogs irl, have both and even have a rooster too :manny: but on the coli it's a war going on outside no pet is safe from... I'm not gonna front tho I like seeing nature do its thing and that crocodile had time today