Doing Better For Yourself & Women You Knew Previously Curious About You Appreciation Thread

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
As a man you should always want to do things for yourself, but it's undeniable that it's the GOAT feeling when women who knew you from before can see that you've gotten your shyt together. :wow: You shouldn't be doing it for the bytches, but it feels great to have confirmation from the opposite sex that you yourself really took control of your life and improved yourself. I respect other men who've gone through and done this as well because any man worth his salt know's it is hard work to take control of your life.:blessed:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Shoutout to Instagram :pachaha:

I only use it for 3 reasons... Keep up with family & friends.... Business.... And to flex on old bytches & hatin ass nikkas

When chicks from back in the day randomly follow you on the gram, but you dont even follow their ass back :ahh:

:russ:

Mike Jones defined generations of men with that classic :lolbron:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
I'm wired differently. Turned off by women I knew before now showing interest.

Sometimes it's not even about showing interest though. It's the respect. Yeah you'll get respect from other men because they know the struggle, but when it comes from a woman it's kinda different, because they're viewing you in a new mysterious light; whereas a man will view you in a "I know exactly what he went through and how/why he made the change [because I once did myself]" mentality.

Again, not saying you should chase this validation. But it is cool to get it.

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a man you should always want to do things for yourself, but it's undeniable that it's the GOAT feeling when women who knew you from before can see that you've gotten your shyt together. :wow: You shouldn't be doing it for the bytches, but it feels great to have confirmation from the opposite sex that you yourself really took control of your life and improved yourself. I respect other men who've gone through and done this as well because any man worth his salt know's it is hard work to take control of your life.:blessed:

What changes did you make, breh

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
What changes did you make, breh

This is before now. Right now I'm on the low-tide of life working to get back on the high, but years ago I was just really naive with life in general. Never really had much experiences in a lot of things and this expressed in the way I carried myself and how shy I moved around others. Put on about 20 pounds from my original 120 lbs (bad times:mjcry:), started reading a little, and got a bit more confident.

Right now I can tell you I'm going through that "work" phase that comes before the "change." I try to read a lot more often, working on getting my finances in order, aiming to line up a career. The thing is is that I've been less social with people over the past year as a result. When I do hang out I try to be as social as possible, but other than that I don't go out as much as I used to. Even when I was better off financially, I kinda backed off the scene. But the knowledge of self that came with it was worth it though. :yeshrug:

Reading helps. Not just self-help, but fictional, history... It's very true what they say, knowledge is power.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

You ain't lying Got out the Navy and was in a rut living at home, working part time, not doing shyt but eating,smoking weed,playing xbox.

Moved to WA, went to school,lost weight...shyt was hard but when I started to see broads checking me out, people giving me compliments talm bout i'm losing weight :wow:

It's hard work which is why you feel so good about yourself once you go through change.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Shoutout to Instagram :pachaha:

I only use it for 3 reasons... Keep up with family & friends.... Business.... And to flex on old bytches & hatin ass nikkas

When chicks from back in the day randomly follow you on the gram, but you dont even follow their ass back :ahh:

My nikka :myman:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
:wow:

You ain't lying Got out the Navy and was in a rut living at home, working part time, not doing shyt but eating,smoking weed,playing xbox.

Moved to WA, went to school,lost weight...shyt was hard but when I started to see broads checking me out, people giving me compliments talm bout i'm losing weight :wow:

It's hard work which is why you feel so good about yourself once you go through change.

It’s a great feeling knowing you set goals and smashed them.

Then the hoes see it and you smash them