DOJ creates Section for Denaturalization :damn:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Trump might as well wear that brown Nazi uniform and speak German. He legit became a madman and a Mideval King in one (morbidly obese) body.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I actually hadn't even read the article til just now...

I'm :unimpressed: about it at the moment.

This shyt been happening, including under Obama. And even in the article it justifies the reasons for it.

My concern is trusting Trump Administration to do it w/o bias
I’m talking about the Haitian situation. You like :manny: about it. If they’ve been in the dr since the 30-40s they basically Dominican breh. And shouldn’t have their citizenship revoked.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I’m talking about the Haitian situation. You like :manny: about it. If they’ve been in the dr since the 30-40s they basically Dominican breh. And shouldn’t have their citizenship revoked.
I'm like that because the headlines are worse than the reality. I'm also like that because I see the world through the lens of American history and Blacks were here for 300 years before being allowed to vote, etc.

If you compare what the Bahamas and DR have done to what we've done, or China, or India, or Isreal it's not something for me to be incredibly worked up about.

If I get worked up about every little atrocity in the world I'd give myself a heart attack.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you're a convict and lie about it to become a citizen, why shouldn't that citizenship be revoked? Or at least reviewed - if resources allow?

Is there some right to American citizenship for criminal foreigners I don't know about?

:mjtf: