Dollar Tree Employee THREATENS To Mace Shopper. Calls Cops On Black Man For Bag. (VIDEO INSIDE)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:gucci:

P.S. THIS is why I shop in stores that have majority Black people. I better customer services from Blacks (one even cut me a deal) than these White folk.

Last edited:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
fukking hate these white lgbt mfs. So glad they’re being exposed for being even more bigoted than their hetero counterparts. They’ll be the first to say “you mistreating is like being racist to a black person”:troll:
But they go around mistreating black folks their damn selves.
They steal and appropriate black gay ballroom culture while putting their face on it.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
He's overreacting.. I'm a store manager at a Dollar tree MFs come steal all dayso we have the same drop your bag/booksack at the front policy . Some of the shyt Ive seen on the cameras is down right sad and I'm pretty sure that's a dude

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Man if y’all don’t get Tina from Bob’s Burgers out of here:russ:

anyway I’m trying to understand why the police was called.. The story literally made no sense to me. I mean it’s a fukkin Dollar Tree, why we got to go through all of that?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
fukking hate these white lgbt mfs. So glad they’re being exposed for being even more bigoted than their hetero counterparts. They’ll be the first to say “you mistreating is like being racist to a black person”:troll:
But they go around mistreating black folks their damn selves.
They steal and appropriate black gay ballroom culture while putting their face on it.
Word

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
He's overreacting.. I'm a store manager at a Dollar tree MFs come steal all dayso we have the same drop your bag/booksack at the front policy . Some of the shyt Ive seen on the cameras is down right sad and I'm pretty sure that's a dude
But the punk called the police and threatened to pepper spray him. Was is necessary to escalate something so petty. Clearly the brutha wasn’t stealing and the trans cacs knew that. He just saw a black man and wanted to give him a hard time. This is like 76578765th video documenting instances where black folks are being harassed over bullshyt
You’re either a c00n or a cac

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
But the punk called the police and threatened to pepper spray him. Was is necessary to escalate something so petty. Clearly the brutha wasn’t stealing and the trans cacs knew that. He just saw a black man and wanted to give him a hard time. This is like 76578765th video documenting instances where black folks are being harassed over bullshyt
You’re either a c00n or a cac

Yeah the calling the police part was overreacting but he could have avoided all by just not bringing the bag in the store. Can't speak on the pepper spray part because I've tried to fight people a couple times in my store for less we got full autonomy in that bytch :manny: