Dom Kennedy Feat. Niko G4 - U Got It Like That

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Ain't no hoe in me, and I'm not emotional. So believe me when I say, I used to stay off of Panola and if there's an issue I will come see about you when I'm back down south around Christmas. I'll gladly break my foot smoove off in your ass behind that Walgreens off Panola and Minola dr, with the laid back sounds of The Yellow Album echoing from my cousins T- Top cutlass.

full
shyt

:ohlawd: @ the imagery of "Been Thuggin" playing while someone gets stomped tf out on a beautiful summer day

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Its an OK track.

That last Dom LP was probably his weakest one. I do know Get Home Safely and From The Westside With Love II are his best cds.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Posted in the club is flames
Allhambra is flames
Lemonade is dope
Represent is flames
From my home town is dope
What i tell the kids is dope
Fried lobster is flames
Thank you biggie is dope...

2 bad the weakest song and some people fukk with that. That line in there is dope...

You 2 bad, but you dont make me nervous... Playa shyt lol

nikkas not fukking with dom by dom kennedy is fraud willies man lol. How you not like that shyt. You just dont like it cause other nikkas that want "metro beats and retweets" said so...
Breh, Dom is not fukking with anything preceding it. Yellow album is his peak to me...some folks feel get home safely was, some from the westside with love 2...but no one except you is putting Dom on par with his earlier work.

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
Breh, Dom is not fukking with anything preceding it. Yellow album is his peak to me...some folks feel get home safely was, some from the westside with love 2...but no one except you is putting Dom on par with his earlier work.

get home safe >>>> yellow album.

dom by dom is dope. it aint get home safe but it aint bad either

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
Posted in the club is flames
Allhambra is flames
Lemonade is dope
Represent is flames
From my home town is dope
What i tell the kids is dope
Fried lobster is flames
Thank you biggie is dope...

2 bad the weakest song and some people fukk with that. That line in there is dope...

You 2 bad, but you dont make me nervous... Playa shyt lol

nikkas not fukking with dom by dom kennedy is fraud willies man lol. How you not like that shyt. You just dont like it cause other nikkas that want "metro beats and retweets" said so...

So true

Real nikkas felt that album.

Posted in the Club, Thank You Biggie ,Fried Lobster, My First Reply ...classic ... some of Dom's best tracks ever.

The subject matter was grown up, and the production was very chill and consistent. Like 1-2 throwaway tracks, rest was really good.

Will never understand the hate for that album or how u could be a Dom fan and not fukk with it.

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
So true

Real nikkas felt that album.

Posted in the Club, Thank You Biggie ,Fried Lobster, My First Reply ...classic ... some of Dom's best tracks ever.

The subject matter was grown up, and the production was very chill and consistent. Like 1-2 throwaway tracks, rest was really good.

Will never understand the hate for that album or how u could be a Dom fan and not fukk with it.

Very mature album. I agree. With everything you said.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've listened to dom so much for so many years, if this is it so be it

:pacspit: if you aint like the last joint, sounded very dom-ish and he had his usual swagger on that. it's his weakest joint but that says a lot if that's your weakest project

digging this beat heavy though and i'll probably run this back some

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
^^^I'm actually bout to revisit "By Dom Kennedy" again now because of that short exchange :russ:

By Dom Kennedy was actually a cool album, a gang of people were upset cause it didn't have a " My Type of Party 2.0".

It wasn't for everybody tho....but you could really appreciate it more if you live in LA.