Dominic00ns Hold This L.....5 KY Protestors Defend Scared Cac KKKop

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Who was i supporting? No where in that article did it say he was dominican. Thats all i asked, that article said nothing about him being dominican but you had to pull up another one that did. Thats it thats where it ends

Doesnt change the fact u assumed he was dominican just because of his last name

Like i always stated im always going to defend my dominican people and i know we not all racist like this site likes to push

But we also all condemming the other 4 people right? Cause you just made it about 1 dominican n for us to hold that L....ya need to hold that L for the other 4 people

I thought I linked the article that mentioned their backgrounds, but De La Cruz was the one who did the most talking and had an uncle who was/is a cop, therefore he holds the biggest L.

3 brehs were c00ning it out and of course the white guy will defend police like it is his brother...

Never ever help or aid the police in any situation....ever....

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Would’ve been funny if they waited until the coast was clear on some :whew:

Only to beat the dog piss outta him :deadmanny:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
so recently, the United States Marine Corps banned the display of the Confederate flag..of course you had some redneck cacs crying talking about "so we cant have free speech/so the USMC is being political now" bullshyt, and me, along with some other black vets and white boys from up north was getting on their asses about why in the fukk would they be displaying that flag anyway when the CSA was an enemy of the USA and why would they want to fly the flag of some losers.

This Dominican dude I served with was all in the comment section crying about how he hates how they are banning free speech and guys should be able to fly it :mjlol:

This motherfukker was the biggest c00n ive ever came across in my life. He always said some slick shyt about black folks hoping to gain white acceptance, but them cacs ALWAYS talked about him behind his back :russ:

this was around 2013-2015 when I was stationed with that fakkit and I never experienced minority bowing down to whites like that growing up in Atlanta till I joined that unit

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
:francis::francis:
Who was i supporting? No where in that article did it say he was dominican. Thats all i asked, that article said nothing about him being dominican but you had to pull up another one that did. Thats it thats where it ends

Doesnt change the fact u assumed he was dominican just because of his last name

Like i always stated im always going to defend my dominican people and i know we not all racist like this site likes to push

But we also all condemming the other 4 people right? Cause you just made it about 1 dominican n for us to hold that L....ya need to hold that L for the other 4 people

fukk Dominicans
:yeshrug:

MOST of y’all are racist and ashamed of the little bit of blackness inside of y’all. The shyt I saw this past week where numerous Dominicans attacked random blacks in their neighborhoodS , called us monkeys And let it be known they care even less about our struggle than even some cacs do
and even sided with police...like you mother fukkers aren’t gonna be getting harassed and profiled by the same police 2 weeks from now

:stopitslime:

You guys love it when we come to your barber shops and salons and bodegas and restaurants and spend our money with y’all.
But y’all look down on us, deny your own blackness etc like WE didn’t open the lane for y’all to be able to come into this county and like roughly half of you don’t look just like us. At least Puerto Rican’s are US citizens.. y’all are just leeching foreigners.

not to mention ALL the monstrous and disgusting thing y’all do to those Haitians on the other side of the island

:mjtf:

so with all that said..... fukk Dominicans

:manny::hubie:

Sorry, not sorry

:martin:

I’m ready for all negs too