Domino's Chocolate Lava Cakes aren't talked about enough...these things should be illegal. #underrated

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
So for the first time ever tonight I ordered a Domino's pan pizza (extra cheese, extra sauce, and pepperoni...keeping it simple) man that shyt hit differently compared to their hand tossed pizza.

I also tried out their Lava Cakes for the first time and WOW these are arguably the best dessert I've ever had from any pizza place (local or big chain) I finished all three of them shyts with a glass of water :wow: I don't know why people hate on Domino's they're really not that bad if you know what to order.

I don't order pizza much so you know this was like a “treat” for me. I was amazed and definitely satisfied with the money spent tonight, I paid about a quarter shy of $24. I do think that delivery fee needs a trimming.

One two topping pan pizza at $8.99 cost damn near $20 when the taxes and delivery fee is added up :martin:

Don't worry bruhs, I ain't pig out. I got pizza left for tomorrow at work.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
The fudge shoukd be illegal for sure. There so good you scarf one. You want the other. If you eat em too fast and then hit a third…Rip ya gut

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
if you insist on eating dominos, make sure you tell them that you want your food "well done" in your order

honestly their stuffed breadsticks could be dope if they left them in the oven 4-6 mins longer. last time i tried the spinach and feta ones the center was doughy. i dont get it. dominos did step their game up the last 10 years but its like, so close to being almost good that its a damn shame. holler at me dominos... i used to run a pizza shop