Donald Glover decided he wanted to make himself a target for black women

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Despite mentoring Black women like Malia, there’s this narrative that accuses you of misogynoir, Donald. You famously interviewed yourself for Interviewmagazine a few years ago, and you asked yourself, “Are you afraid of Black women?” Why did you wade in?

GLOVER
I felt like it was something that people always say, but no one ever asked because I felt like people really don’t want to know. It is a better narrative. But anybody who actually knows me knows how much that hurts me.

It does?

GLOVER Of course. But I also realize it doesn’t matter. People are not going to read this and be like, “Wow, I was wrong.”

ERSKINE
It hurts you, but what’s your process after, to be like, “But I don’t care”?

GLOVER To go play with my kids and be happy and be present. Because my kids know that and they’re the only ones who matter. Or my mom knows that, and she’s the only one who matters. Or Quinta [Brunson] knows that, and she’s the only one who matters. People who actually know me. And also, it’s not true. When I walk down the street in Atlanta, that’s not what happens.

They cooking him now

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
full

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Donald helped jumpstart the careers of Lakeith Stanfield, Bryan Tyree, Zazie, Quinta, Dominique Fishback and who knows how many others

Anyone saying he has something against black women or black people in general is just being reactionary