DonKnock Presents: A Young Houston Hard Hitter, All About The Scrilla [TB-HOU] ALCS Thread

Who Moves On to the World Series?

• Astros

• Rays

Results are only viewable after voting.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Think our luck about to run out brehs. Rays in 6.

giphy.gif

:ufdup:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
We aren’t even supposed to be here :heh:

Rays in 6 unless we go up 3-0 since Glasnow and Snell should be tired on short rest

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn’t be surprised if the Rays beat us. We just need the staff to hold it down and hope the offense stays hot
That’s the only way we make it through. Our bats can weather their pitching, our pitching could not weather Yankee bats but hopefully hold it down against the Rays. They are really good this year though and we are just too depleted.

If we somehow navigate through it will show us just how important picking up Dusty actually was. He’s pulled all the right levers so far to get us where we are.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Think our luck about to run out brehs. Rays in 6.

Same thing I said. I'm just glad that we got rid of the A's and it was a joy to watch the Stankees lose after all that crying they were doing.

I will say this tho... If we win this shyt again, it will be quite amazing to see how quiet the baseball world will be.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Same thing I said. I'm just glad that we got rid of the A's and it was a joy to watch the Stankees lose after all that crying they were doing.

I will say this tho... If we win this shyt again, it will be quite amazing to see how quiet the baseball world will be.

Some media still crying that they are still cheating lol. They can’t accept the fact they are a good team.