DonKnock Presents: I'm H Town To Cali, Just Like Robert Horry [Astros v Dodgers World Series Thread]

Who Will Be World Champs?

• Astros

• Dodgers

Results are only viewable after voting.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I don’t get all the Don Mattingly hate, what’s the deal? Is it an inside joke for Dodgers fans or something?

He was the previous manager who made bonehead decisions and it seems like Roberts does the same just not as frequently. Hence the Dave Mattingly jokes.

At least that's my assumption being a Dodger fan. I don't spend too much time the Dodger threads here but I'm a fan and see the similarities.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You nikkas at the Parade?
I can't make it there.. traffic looks terrible

I was there! :blessed:

Traffic was horrible on the main roads.

Thankfully my GPS game is A1 and I navigated some back roads and got pretty close. :whew:

Saw people on ClutchFans saying they were watching a stream and they were glad they didn't go.

:ufdup:

Vibe was crazy. Everyone there was going crazy when the players rolled by and having a great time other than some little cacs that were struggling with the heat:manny:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
breh, did you make this? Lmao. I saw a lot of people were late to the parade of the rail. I really wanted to go, but knew it was gonna be too crazy. Watched it on TV and it just wasn't the same.

Nah im not sure who made it. I found it digging around in the media section looking for Future X SAS remix lol

Spence

Superstar
Daps

I was across the street from this lot lol. Got there around noon. Reportedly 1 million people showed up, I was the only one smart enough to bring a step stool :troll:

Went to city hall after the parade and some bytch stole a couple waters I had on the first step on my stool, ain’t even trippin since they obviously needed to steal from me because they needed it more than I did. Could’ve just asked and I probably would’ve just given them to her. :manny:

Place was litty, since I was in the stadium for game 7 I couldn’t miss out on the pay off parade.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

Altuve on her lap:deadmanny:

At the very end Leslie is yelling Houston Strong but the applause is drowning her out.

Last edited: