Don't Be Able to Make Bail But Wear $450 Sneakers to Court, Brehs....

Daps
Reppin
St louis
on some real shyt I would
have slid up on the judge dressed
like a damn mormon.
:what:

wat6rr.jpg

Last edited:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Breh the article is click bait. But breh stupid for doing that. You dress conservative as possible at court. nikka might even go buy some glasses to wear. But Ballys? nikka that's what you rock to the day party in Vegas when you trying to stunt. Patent leather Ballys at that. Smh

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Image is everything.

Reason why Bobbys bail is so high.

Had the dude had context that of Lupe and didnt glamourize, guns, drugs, violence and death, wasnt part of a gang and maybe didnt rap about the crimes, he and his cohorts commited.

Maybe there wouldnt be a 20 mil bond.

Who ever his management is, they are given him the wrong info and make him look like a typical street rap nicca.

Least Snoop wore a chopper suit to his murder case.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka I took a spin class last week and that was the whitest I ever felt in my life.

On the other hand, I figured out where they build all the white girls with asses. Spin classes.
Spin classes, yoga, and as I discovered a couple years ago, these white girls hit the gym:letyasoulglow:

I think spin classes gave you the same feeling I got going to a concert last year with electro-pop music:pachaha:

I was one of few black dudes there, and all the other ones clearly felt at home in that environment. Not that thats a bad thing, but I I felt like

the lone chocolate chip in a cheesecake:mjlol:drowning in a sea of white.

STL_aTm

Pro
Daps
stupidest fuking story i ever heard. who give a fuk bout this nikkas shoes? not a good style of shoe to wear to court :usure:but thats besides the point! dumb fuking article