:dead:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
You just didn't pay attention

:ufdup:

Women be evil with they shyt, they not trying to just fukk the married dude, they be wanting to use they p*ssy to legit steal him from his family.

Demonic beings they are

:drakesimpmode:
Prime Whitney could've stolen me from anyone....anyone. Even my make believe family and wife.

:wow:

Her voice/beauty combo>>>>

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol reason why I be :gucci::comeon: @ the older generation that complains about current music's content.

Although to be fair, they have a point, but still. the only difference was it was made/sung in a classier way compared to now.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Another good example

When people jam to it they think N.E doesn't like the girl...which is true.

But the issue isn't that he don't like her, but he himself is fukked up and can't appreciate how a good a woman she is and doesn't want to believe she is as perfect as she seems. His ex basically tainted his view of women.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Another good example

When people jam to it they think N.E doesn't like the girl...which is true.

But the issue isn't that he don't like her, but he himself is fukked up and can't appreciate how a good a woman she is and doesn't want to believe she is as perfect as she seems. His ex basically tainted his view of women.

Truuuuuth. He has to approach any "decent" on the surface chick with the :usure: face..

He has to look for any excuse to ditch her, to avoid what he believes unavoidable heartbreak. Or maybe on the flip, she's "too perfect" and he has to avoid her because he thinks he's too much of a player, and doesn't want to play with the feelings of a "perfect" woman.

:lupe:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
lol reason why I be :gucci::comeon: @ the older generation that complains about current music's content.

Although to be fair, they have a point, but still. the only difference was it was made/sung in a classier way compared to now.
When the music sounds good, you can get away with alot. If the music is bland, basic, or trash, or the lyrics are too "raw" you can't away with as much..

:manny:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Well, people could sing back then so you didn't really notice about all the singing about cheating. These days you hear the lyrics more because the lack of talent is more noticeable