Don't watch that new Jackass movie

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Saw this shyt.

Brehs, shyt the gayest shyt I've ever seen

Now I'm not sure how many of you ever watched jackass but I did find the three previous movies pretty funny. This shyt here tho, honestly it's just disturbing.

For every 1-3 regular dumb ass stunts they do they were doing something involving their fukking dikks and penises getting hit and punched and bit. It was insufferable, and the dangerous extreme stunt shyt was legitimately entertaining (, they was fukking each other up, specially when they was fukking around with them animals like the bear and snakes and scorpions, that was actual entertainment.

But they just could not help themselves, showing raw genital mutilation like that was actually funny, I had to close my eyes every time they showed that gay shyt, I basically saw like half the fukking movie, I feel ripped the fukk off..

And I know, they've done shyt like that since the start but I don't remember those movies being to this extent. The icing on the cake was at the end of the movie in the scene cuts, they were just around a bunch of old naked cacs :scust:like that shyt didn't make any sense, it wasnt a part of an extreme stunt, no practical joke. Just naked ass old white men,

I feel stupid as fukk I saw this movie, so if you're thinking about seeing this shyt I'm here to warn you for the love of God do not see that movie, it's literally 50% full of dikk and balls.

fukk, :scust:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You’re surprised they OD’d on cock and balls? They’ve been doing that shyt since it started. :mjlol:

I went to see it tonight last minute because a homie invited me. I only went because I haven’t seen my friend in a long time. I knew I wasn’t gonna like it because the dumb frat boy humor doesn’t do it for me anymore. Sure enough, I was right. :ld: