KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
We back :damn:

artworks-000198512991-3dmlbm-t500x500.jpg

:ahh:

@Zero@Yoda @Deltron @IronFist @Inspect Her Deck @BlackManLiveFromLondon@Shield & Sword @Tetris v2.0 @SoulController @SupaVillain @Doom @Doomsday @Danie84 @SuBKr4zy @illadope @JulesWinfield @Figaro @Deege @Firefly @Mwakenya @wire28 @Mr. Negative@el_chivo1984 @That Singer Guy... @Da_Eggman @stealthbomber @Trill Evans @Pack2 @DaveyDave @KillaFnCam @BluntTrauma612 @Nigmund Freud @Corndog @TheDarceKnight @Ayo!-BEZ @sctemer @Piff Perkins @SwagmundFreud @Vincenzo_Corleone @Lord Mecca @T.H.E. Goat @Pinyapplesuckas @DonRe @realstruck @Umi @erker @mobbinfms @Tayne @Chuckie Larms @ImNotLazyNoMore...Dilivut @ThaRealness @Slowpoke @str8up @King Kreole @Gains @eerieBell @donder @PlaidShirtHipsterBoy @Yehuda @FruitOfTheVale @ModernMarvel @Deucage @Black_Panther_JS @bugg@Madvillain @Madvillainy @vaudevillevillain @MF budz @MF DRUGS @Northern Son @John Hull @BigF @hex@ExodusNirvana @Sagat

EDIT: @Bandz on me @Lootpack My fault family,:salute: I just did a madvillain search to see who to tag, I didn't see y'all shyts on the first page so I ain't know. On w/ the proceedings...​

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They thought the god had gone silent
Since deep in his studies he's accepted non violence
Don't make him have to skip some classes
And open up a old can of whup ass with the fastness:slapfight:

The mask is like a hand crafted ghillie suit
Only if the ladies could see him they'd say he's really cute:lolbron: